• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rb & me still locked up:

Brumby: Orient 1 to do Bournemouth 0 here
roseboy: Leeds 2 to win (Hartlepool 0)

Fixtures from the Beeb. Games from 14th-17th September only.

I'm taking the mighty U's of Cambridge to beat Crawley this week.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:cool:

Winner:

Brumby: Cambridge 2 to beat Crawley 1

Faller:

roseboy: (Cambridge Utd 2) Crawley 1 to win

Can start the whole thing again next weekend now. I wonder if a kindly mod could add "new round" or something to the title? Ta. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ah. We're using games that're played from 21st-24th September for the start of the new comp. Sorry if that wasn't clear. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Reading to draw with Wigan
Ah, no, sorry, you're looking for a team to win:

everyone who enters the competition picks a single team anywhere on the English football ladder from Premiership to Conference (inc. FA Cup & FA Trophy) each weekend.

If the team wins, you stay in the competition. If they lose or draw, you're out. Postponed/abandoned matches are void. You can only select the same side once in each running of the competition. The last person left in the competition wins...