• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Samuel_Vimes said:
No, it doesn't start until next week...
Ah, p*ss-flaps! Drinking heavily the night before doesn't do wonders for one's ability to concentrate. Especially at my age! :D

Ok: Manchester United to beat Portsmouth then!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Neil Pickup said:
Guys... next week... :)
Good job too or I'd have been straight out!

I blame all those useless non-English players @ Arsenal, not like when I was growing up. We had Pat Jennings, Pat Rice, David O'Leary, Frank Stapleton, John Devine, Liam Brady, Willie Young, Sammy Nelson... ;)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Good job too or I'd have been straight out!

I blame all those useless non-English players @ Arsenal, not like when I was growing up. We had Pat Jennings, Pat Rice, David O'Leary, Frank Stapleton, John Devine, Liam Brady, Willie Young, Sammy Nelson... ;)
Ian Ure... :p

(oh, you aren't that old? Sorry :p)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Me: Stamford 0 Exeter 1
Rich H: Man Utd 2 Pompey 1
Black Star: Hull 2 Colchester 0
Dave: Wrexham 0 Franchise FC 0
Halsey: Man Utd 2 Pompey 1
Somerset: Southampton 1 Arsenal 1
Xavier: Man Utd 2 Pompey 1
Hakon: Sheff Utd 1 Rotherham 0
Simon: Sunderland 2 Cardiff 1
Brumby: Man Utd 2 Pompey 1
Steds: Gillingham 2 Wigan 1
Adam: Port Vale 3 Luton 1
Blewy: Barnet 2 Aldershot 1

Four fall, nine survive - next week's fixtures

Burnley v Sunderland is to count - deadline is 1200 Friday if you want to predict that match, 0000 GMT otherwise.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
Somerset: Southampton 1 Arsenal 1

Four fall, nine survive - next week's fixtures

Burnley v Sunderland is to count - deadline is 1200 Friday if you want to predict that match, 0000 GMT otherwise.
Damn, I was sure Arsenal would complete a comfortable victory over Southampton, disappointing for my sake in the competition!