• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
fatt being boring and wanting the Chavs to beat Hull, although I think what he'd really like at the moment is a lobotomy, judging by the hangover he seems to have

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Three fallers again, leaving a lucky seven for week four.

Fallers:

grecian: Hyde 2 v Hereford 2
fred: the Arse 1 to beat the Villa 3
Brumby: Luton Down 1 to beat Macclesfield 1

Standing:

flibbertyjibber: Chelsea 2 to beat Hull 0
Howe: Chelsea 2 to beat Hull 0
Uppercut: Citeh 4 over Newcastle 0
marc: Peterborough 2 to beat Oldham 1
NUFAN: Liverpool 1 over Stoke 0
fatt: Chavs 2 to beat Hull 0
Marcuss: Chelsea 2 to beat Hull 0

Teams Used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

flibbertyjibber: Peterborough United, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Chelsea; Swindon Town, Gillingham, Hull City

Howe: Queens Park Rangers, Bradford City, Chelsea; Sheffield Wednesday, Carlisle United, Hull City

Uppercut: Reading, Blackpool, Manchester City; Ipswich Town, Barnsley, Newcastle United

marc: Crawley Town, Blackpool, Peterborough United; Coventry City, Barnsley, Oldham Athletic

NUFAN: Southend United, Blackpool, Liverpool; Plymouth Argyle, Barnsley, Stoke City

fatt: Reading, Watford, Chelsea; Ipswich Town, Bournemouth, Hull City

Marcuss: Fleetwood Town, Watford, Chelsea; Dagenham & Redbridge, Bournemouth, Hull City

BBC fixtures as 'twas ever so. Games played from Friday 23rd August to Monday 26th August only this time, chaps.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just three survive to a fifth week.

Fallers:

Howe: Man City 2 over Cardiff 3
NUFAN: Colchester 1 over Carlisle 1
Marcuss: Man City 2 > Cardiff 3
Uppercut: Oxford 2 vs Wycombe 2

Standing:

flibbertyjibber: Leicester 3 to beat Birmingham 2
marc: Wolves 2 to beat Crawley 1
fatt: Kidderminster 3 to beat Chester 1

Teams Used (to win in bold; to lose in Italics):

flibbertyjibber: Peterborough United, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Chelsea, Leicester City; Swindon Town, Gillingham, Hull City, Birmingham City

marc: Crawley Town, Blackpool, Peterborough United, Wolverhampton Wanderers; Coventry City, Barnsley, Oldham Athletic, Crawley Town

fatt: Reading, Watford, Chelsea, Kidderminster Harriers; Ipswich Town, Bournemouth, Hull City, Chester City

The BBC fixtures as per. Games played from Friday 30th August to Sunday 1st Sept only this time, por favor.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Man City to beat Hull

Shames I've already tipped against my side as would be a dead cert loss to flibberty's boys. Actually that reminds me, still waiting on gimp to send me some stuff.