• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Wednesday are actually playing Millwall this weekend, so you might wanna chose again.
****! Just saw this.

I'm guessing this rules me out of further competition? Or can I still have the mighty Sheffield Wednesday over those dirty hooligans?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****! Just saw this.

I'm guessing this rules me out of further competition? Or can I still have the mighty Sheffield Wednesday over those dirty hooligans?
Nah, you're good. If you'd just said Sheff Wed I'd have been none the wiser.

But please don't, the effort was appreciated even if the execution was poor. It's really quite the sizeable pain in the arse when people just post who they're tipping rather than the whole fixture.

Anyhoo, passive aggressive whinging aside, a far more satisfying fifteen of us set off on this second jaunt of the season. Half-a-dozen of us fall at the first, but at least two of us are probably pretty bloody chuffed about it.

Fallers:

bi: Luton 0 aganist telford 1
flibbertyjibber: Shrewsbury 1 to beat Tranmere 1
grecian: Accrington 0 v Exeter 3
cpr: Morecambe 1 to beat Port Vale 3
Marcuss: Notts County 0 > Walsall 1
Brumby:T*ttenham 1 to beat WBA 1

Standing:

morgie: Blackpool 6 (v Ipswich 0)
vic: Brighton 5 vs Barnsley 1
marc: Leeds 2 to beat Peterbrough 1
fred: Man Utd 3 to beat Fulham 2
Burgey: Man Utd 3 (v Fulham 2)
Somers: Manchester United 3 to beat Fulham 2
Ausage: Sheffield Wednesday 3 (v Millwall 2)
Cevno: Manchester United 3 vs Fulham 2
Eds: Manchester United 3 vs Fulham 2

BBC fixtures for our remaing nine. Games played 1st & 2nd Sept only, please.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll go for the other half of Manc land this time, as I still don't understand the lower divisions yet this season

Man City to beat QPR