• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

cpr

International Coach
Is that you saying that or is that a general rule?
Me, because its too early in the season to go lower leagues, havent a clue whats going on!!!

Usually try and avoid the obvious Prem choices, a la Man Utd, Chelsea etc, but this week too tough (cant remember what i picked actually)

---
Edit: Ah no big clubs rule adhered to!

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Me, because its too early in the season to go lower leagues, havent a clue whats going on!!!

Usually try and avoid the obvious Prem choices, a la Man Utd, Chelsea etc, but this week too tough (cant remember what i picked actually)

---
Edit: Ah no big clubs rule adhered to!
Dude I picked AFC Wimvbledon over Bath. Wimbledon top the table and look good this year and Bath is 2nd from bottom. Pretty good pick for a lower league I'd like to think, but talk to me on Monday on that. :dry:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brumbers - fatt is currently beyond the reach of civilisation somewhere in South Yorkshire - but he has got a message to me asking whether he can go for Villa to beat Stoke please

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Three late entrants swell the opening number to twenty-one and the opening round exits to seven.

Fallers:

cpr: Man City 1
to beat Blackburn 1
marc: Torquay 0 to beat Accrington Stanley 0
GF: Manchester City 1 to beat Blackburn Rovers 1
roseboy: West Brom 1 v Tottenham 1
CDM: Liverpool 0 To beat Birmingham 0
fatt: Villa 1 to beat Stoke 2
Majin: (Stoke 2) Villa 1

Standing:

GIMH: Arsenal 4
to obliterate the filth 1
Spudsy: AFC Wimbledon 4 to beat Bath 0
Somerset: Chelsea 3 to beat West Ham 1
NUFAN: Arse 4 to defeat Notlob 1
bi: Chelsea 3 aganist west ham 1
Vimes: Arsenal 4 over Bolton 1
grecian: Arsenal 4 to beat Bolton 1
fertang: West Ham 1 to lose to Chelsea 3
Cevno: Arsenal 4 over Bolton 1
Pickup: Cambridge City 3 v Long Buckby 0
chalky: Chelsea 3 to beat West Ham 1
pasag: Cardiff 2 vs Hull 0
Marcuss: Truro 8 to beat Bridgewater 2
Brumby: QPR 3 to beat Middlesrough 0

Fixtures from the BBC for our remaining 2/3rds. Games played 17th-20th only please.