• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Might as well join in with this. Looks like an interesting concept.

I'll take Leeds United to mark their return to the championship with a win over Derby methinks.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've changed the thread title. Corrin made it happen.

I'd like to stress though that instead of changing it from 2009/10 to 2010/11 as requested, I've just removed the season entirely. Entirely ridiculously to have to change the title every season if the thread is going to last forever anyway - why specify? Especially if it's going to be wrong (if it said 2010/11 it'd be a misrepresentation of the early part of the thread).

[/pedantry]

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've changed the thread title. Corrin made it happen.

I'd like to stress though that instead of changing it from 2009/10 to 2010/11 as requested, I've just removed the season entirely. Entirely ridiculously to have to change the title every season if the thread is going to last forever anyway - why specify?

[/pedantry]
Eh? Still has 2010/11 in the title AFAICS? :unsure:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sif, I changed the thread title cribbage.

Stealing my glory :(
I changed it from 2009/10 to just no season mentioned; then you changed it again 2010/11 (incorrectly). I've since changed it back to what I changed it to.

Go and ban someone with your new toy; thread name changes are my turf. :p