• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Speculation Thread.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Figo to Tottenham maybe, i dont see ronaldinho playing in the EPL though and Arsenal wont let Reyes go on the cheap thats for sure...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i would like to say that my team did indeed win the first game of the season, 3-1. as the goalie, i let in nothing (admittedly i only had about two saves). the one goal that did go in was when the rather inept substitute goalie was on and missed what was apparently a somewhat slow rolling ball. then i made up numbers for this other school thats renowned for all the druggies. we lost 3-2 against the A team from my school, but at the end, the goalie from the school i played for tackled the principal from my real school... it was awesome