• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worrld Cricket Store

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm thinking of buying some India merchandise for a good friend's birthday next month and I think a "personalised" Sehwag jersey is the way to go. So before I order it off www.worldcricketstore.com, I just wanted to know if anyone here has used it before.

Is it a reasonably fast service, is the online payment reliable etc? Anyone wanna share their experiences or recommend other good places to get Indian team merchandise.

Waughney

International Debutant
duffer said:
I'm thinking of buying some India merchandise for a good friend's birthday next month and I think a "personalised" Sehwag jersey is the way to go. So before I order it off www.worldcricketstore.com, I just wanted to know if anyone here has used it before.

Is it a reasonably fast service, is the online payment reliable etc? Anyone wanna share their experiences or recommend other good places to get Indian team merchandise.
I'm sure it's fast and reliable.

James

Cricket Web Owner
duffer said:

We use worldcricketstore as one of our affiliates through Cricket Web and I would recommend them.

If you click on a worldcricketstore link through Cricket Web and purchase some products Cricket Web gets 5% of the total price ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
We use worldcricketstore as one of our affiliates through Cricket Web and I would recommend them.

If you click on a worldcricketstore link through Cricket Web and purchase some products Cricket Web gets 5% of the total price
That doesnt quite help him answer his questions James :p..