• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Ups.. 100 Wickets !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket player

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
That is some of the mot rubbish I have heard (or read) now I've read it.

First, you wouldn't play with a cricket ball without pads, and if you did it would most certainly not help, as you'd get into the habit of playing away from your body too much. What rubbish, what a liar.
It does certinly help atleast It did help me,But your right I dont know about any one getting into a habbit of playing away from the body, :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Doesnt mean you start smoking cocaine.. if they go come on man.. its only cocaine.. dont be a chicken.. dont given to peer pressure mayn..
I'm no expert on this (honest!! :ph34r: ) but you don't smoke cocaine, you snort it. No?

...unless it's crack of course

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I'm no expert on this (honest!! ) but you don't smoke cocaine, you snort it. No?
Yes you do snort cocaine.. but you can smoke cocaine rocks ( crystal cocaine - crack just happens to be another name for it ) or inject cocaine..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lord_of_darkness said:
Yes you do snort cocaine.. but you can smoke cocaine rocks ( crystal cocaine - crack just happens to be another name for it ) or inject cocaine..
not that youd know, of course

Buddhmaster

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
I'm that's helped all the young wannabe junkies out there.

bryce

International Regular
lord_of_darkness said:
crack actually is the name for it - but yeah it is freebased cocaine, much around is aucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.