• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wilshere's season playing for KBHS

Craig

World Traveller
nibbs said:
i remember conseeding 18 runs off one over once...good times good times
I've conceded 20 once :p

BCF what is your strongest suit, batting or bowling?

nibbs

International Captain
oooh. I was in 6B, then 5B, then 3A (for two seasons in a row :-O), then I announced my retirement as I felt long days fielding were just too dam boring

cricket player

International Debutant
nibbs said:
oooh. I was in 6B, then 5B, then 3A (for two seasons in a row :-O), then I announced my retirement as I felt long days fielding were just too dam boring
I would field tell the 100 overs i dont mind,I am a good fielder and i want to participiate in any thing that is releated to cricket no matter how damn long it is. :)

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
I would field tell the 100 overs i dont mind,I am a good fielder and i want to participiate in any thing that is releated to cricket no matter how damn long it is. :)

And that is the right attitude to take with cricket. You will get far with that attitude

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha 25 overs is shot...but 50 overs does get a bit boring :) but yeah fielding is fun :)

cricket player

International Debutant
I dont think fielding is lame unless you are just a fielder and have nothing to with being a good fielder or being a bowler,Ofcourse at some stage i come and start bowling and believe it or not I took a brilliant catch last game,and picked one wicket with my leg spin and did well with batting so over all i think my performance has been solid and will look forward for a 50 half centurie next game,

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Right, you take blinding catches every week, take wickets with seam, fingerspin and wristspin, and are a gun batsman.

Give me a break.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
cricket player said:
I dont think fielding is lame unless you are just a fielder and have nothing to with being a good fielder or being a bowler,Ofcourse at some stage i come and start bowling and believe it or not I took a brilliant catch last game,and picked one wicket with my leg spin and did well with batting so over all i think my performance has been solid and will look forward for a 50 half centurie next game,
How can you be so sure?

Are you such a gun?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Most people who are seriously good at cricket enjoy fielding.. They positively thrive at it.. You don't become class by spending half the time playing that sport doing something you hate..

cricket player

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
How can you be so sure?

Are you such a gun?
I may not be sure but i believe in my self unlike you,Cricket is not some thing that you just learn it takes you alot of time and alot of concentration while fielding and specailly when you are batting,I may not get a half centurie or anything but i have the ability to do it and by god i will.

Lets get back to fielding discussion langeveldt is right fielding is for people who are got at it,It is part of cricket and when you are not happy fielding then why are you playing cricket in first place?

As I said that before no matter how long the overs are i am whiling to stay there and do what i have to do,Cricket is my passion it is what i enjoy and what i want to do through my whole life,

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tom Halsey said:
Right, you take blinding catches every week, take wickets with seam, fingerspin and wristspin, and are a gun batsman.
Don't forget his ability to play in a game and not play in the same game.