• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

News Press (fm2005)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year

(FS) welcome and here with me i have New liverpool manager Bugs Malone, thanks for givings a little bit of your time, i know your a busy man.

(BM): yer mate no worries, thanks for having me.

(FS) so bugs, i can call you bugs can't i

(BM) yer mate

(FS) you looking for ward to this role as manager of such a highly regarded club like liverpool, after all the internal problems they have had.

(BM) yer mate looking forward to the challenge, i have loved the club since i was a kid and craig johnson was running around for them back in the early 80's. i have had great success over the years with Hull so this would be the next step and i think i will do well. i have allready spoken to a few of the senior players like

and
and we have spoken at lengths about the future here at liverpool and we are really looking ahead to the next 3 to 4 years to get this club and its supporters back on track.

(FS) and what about sponsors and partners bugs;

(BM) mate i have been incontact with them along with my media, marketing and kit manager and we have some really good news in the coming months regarding

;
;
and

(FS) you are also working on new players for liverpool, is that correct bugs?

(BM) mate i have had a few scouts out and about but i am happy with the squad, if anything the players i have are easy enough the team i want to take me to a few tittles this year however there maybe a few positional changes but i will be speaking to the players about that behind closed doors, ha ha ha.....

(FS) one last question mate, i hear you dont have long to turn the fate of liverpool around.

(BM) ah you media always changing the story, i have spoken to david Moores and we are good buddys from way back so where you get that info from is as good as it gets......

(FS) ok well there you have it focks, that was liverpools new manager Bugs Malone who we will be speaking to through out the barclays premiership tittle race and we will be back shortly and next, the aussie cricket team.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Liverpool Boss Bugs malone has announced the liverpool strips for this season along with his stransfer budget......

the transfer budget was 12.5 million and the strips are as follows

stay tuned for the friendly games and any other interesting news that come sto hand....

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:

(FS) welcome and here with me i have New liverpool manager Bugs Malone, thanks for givings a little bit of your time, i know your a busy man.

(BM): yer mate no worries, thanks for having me.

(FS) so bugs, i can call you bugs can't i

(BM) yer mate

(FS) you looking for ward to this role as manager of such a highly regarded club like liverpool, after all the internal problems they have had.

(BM) yer mate looking forward to the challenge, i have loved the club since i was a kid and craig johnson was running around for them back in the early 80's. i have had great success over the years with Hull so this would be the next step and i think i will do well. i have allready spoken to a few of the senior players like

and
and we have spoken at lengths about the future here at liverpool and we are really looking ahead to the next 3 to 4 years to get this club and its supporters back on track.

(FS) and what about sponsors and partners bugs;

(BM) mate i have been incontact with them along with my media, marketing and kit manager and we have some really good news in the coming months regarding

;
;
and

(FS) you are also working on new players for liverpool, is that correct bugs?

(BM) mate i have had a few scouts out and about but i am happy with the squad, if anything the players i have are easy enough the team i want to take me to a few tittles this year however there maybe a few positional changes but i will be speaking to the players about that behind closed doors, ha ha ha.....

(FS) one last question mate, i hear you dont have long to turn the fate of liverpool around.

(BM) ah you media always changing the story, i have spoken to david Moores and we are good buddys from way back so where you get that info from is as good as it gets......

(FS) ok well there you have it focks, that was liverpools new manager Bugs Malone who we will be speaking to through out the barclays premiership tittle race and we will be back shortly and next, the aussie cricket team.
"Tittle race"?

There's no place for that kind of language on a public forum, Bugs.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Liverpool announce there friendly fixtures prior to the season kik off on the 14th of August

Fixtures

Away to M.Herzliya

Away to H.Tel - Aviv

Away to Bnei - Sakhnin

Away to M.Petach - Tikva

Away to Boston utd

Away to Frankfurt

The squad going over for the friendly fixtures are as follows

Keepers
J Dudek, C.Kirkland, P Luzi

Defenders
J Carragher, D Traore, S Henchoz, S Hyypia, S Finnan, Josemi, I Biscan, J A Riise, S Warnock, J Welsh, S Diao, D Hanman, X Alonso

Midfielders
S Gerrard (Captain) R Partridge, P Townley, H Kewell, L Garcia

Forwards
C Platt, M Baros, D Cisse, F Sinama-Pongol

Liverpool also looking at some Players to be traded over, D F Holm, K Schmeichel

Liverpool v M Herzliya

M Herzliya 1
E Avraham (26)

Liverpool 3
X Alonso (16)
S hyypia (34)
C Platt (76)

subs:
(45)
Dudek > Kirkland
Welsh > Carragher
Garcia > Partridge
Townley > Kewell
(73)
Platt > Baros
Sinama > cisse

M:O:M : Djimi Traore

Attendance : 7507

IMPORTANT NEWS

Valerenga have accepted the offer from liverpool and are offering a contract to the youngster right away.

Liverpool v H Tel-aviv

H Tel-Aviv 3
A Levi (20, 33)
G Va aknin (88)

Liverpool 0

M:O:M: A Levi

Attendance : 15234

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
TRANSFER NEWS

Valerenga's Daniel Fedheim Holm is extremely happy to have agreed terms with liverpool and stated he was really enthusiastic about the prospect of playing for a well supported club....

Oldham have made an offer to loan Liverpool's Jon Ostemobor for 3 months which Liverpool manager Bugs Malone has agreed to.

Florent Sinama Pongolle has been transfer listed by the club, although he doesnt want to leave..

Monday 19th of july 2004

Friendly Match

Bnei - Sakhnin v Liverpool

Bnei - Sakhnin 0

Liverpool 4

M Baros (4)
D Traore (28)
S Hyypia (50)
C Platt (54)

Injuries
X Alonso

Subs
J Welsh > J Carragher
P townley > L Garcia
D F Holm > M Baros
Josemi > X Alonso

Attendance : 1491

M:O:M : S Hyypia

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Important News

Xabi Alonso will be sidelined for 3 weeks with a back strain which he picked up in the friendly against Bnei - Sakhnin

Man City have knocked back talk negotiations between Kasper & LIVERPOOL

Breaking News

News just come to hand which will break the liverpool supporters is that Liverpool Skipper Steve Gerrard
will be sidelined for about a month having sustained a fractured wrist during a training drill.

next game is against M Petach - Tikva Stay tuned

comments are more than welcome guys, i need all the inspiration i can get and it lets me know that the story is enjoyable or where i can make it more enjoyable

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Important news

With the injury to liverpool star Steve Gerrard Liverpool boss Bugs Malone needed to find a suitable replacement for the captaincy role and with out much deliberation the captaincy role has been given to long time liverpool defencive back SamI Hyypia

22nd July 2004

Friendly match between M. Petach - & Liverpool

M Petach - Tikva 3

R Sabag (4)
E Sasson (67)
E Pachima (90)

Liverpool 1

R Patridge (55)
J Riise sent off (82)

Subs :

Kirkland > Dudek (45)
Garcia > Partridge (45)
D F holm > Cisse (45)
Baros > Platt (45)
J A riise Sent off (82)

Attendance 6693

M:O:M : Guy Moed

Liverpool News

J A Riise has been given a one Match ban for his sending off in the friendly match against M Petach - Tikva . A disciplinary committee will be meeting on the Thursday the 29th of july 2004 and may decide to extend the ban.

J Ostembor has agreed terms with oldham which the liverpool board have confirmd.

Liverpool matches picked for Television

Saturday 28th August 2004 Liverpool v charlton
Saturday 25th September 2004 Newcastle v Liverpool
Saturday 16th October Everton v Liverpool
Saturday 23rd October Liverpool v Chelsea
Saturday 30th October 2004 Man Utd v Liverpool

Important News

Liverpool Manager Bugs Malone Has told French International Djibril Cisse
that he does not fit into his plans and has put him on the transfer list. Supporters are up in arms with the club spending $28 Million on the players transfer to get him over to Liverpool. Liverpool will now be looking to spend some money on a forward to work with Milan Baros

26th July 2004

Freidnly match between Boston Utd & Liverpool

Boston Utd 0

Liverpool 2

M Baros (pen 29, pen 39)
Injured @ (87)

Subs :

Garcia > Partridge (45)
Welsh > Josemi (45)
Baros > Platt (87)

Attendance : 6556

M:O:M : Milan Baros

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Liverpool News

Liverpool manager Bugs Malone has been asked to submit his players for the 3rd round Phase in the european champions cup
The Squad is as follows.............

Keepers

J Dudek
C Kirkland
P Luzi

Defenders

J Carragher
D Traore
S Henchoz
S Hyypia
S Finnan
Josemi
I Biscan

Defensive / Midfielders

J A Riise
S Warnock
J Welsh
S Diao
D Hanmann
S Gerrard
R Partridge
P Townley
H Kewell

Forwards / Strikers

L Garcia
D F Holm
C Platt
M Baros
F S Pongol

In other news for Liverpool , Tranmere Rovers have made an offer to loan Liverpools Danny Smith for 3 months which the Liverpool board refused...

Preston have made an offer for Liverpool Keeper P Luzi for 3 months which the Liverpool Board have declined.

Fulham v Liverpool has been re arranged from Wednesday the 18th of august to
Wednesday the 15th of September
, due to International call ups.

Breaking News

Djibril Cisse has agreed a deal with Turkish side Fenerbahce for a total of $15.750 Million. The Liverpool board have agreed to the deal.......

Bournemouth have made an offer for Liverpools Zac Whitbread which has been turned down.

English Charity Shield

the millenium sradium seen Man Utd Take out the first piece of silverware with a stunning 2 - 1 victory of Arsenal

Alan Smith and Ruud Van Nistelrooy where the scorers for Man Utd

Youngster wont start season

Young Liverpool striker Conal Platt has unfortunately suffered a dislocated jaw at training and will be sidelined for 3 weeks.

European Champion Cup

Wed 11th August Liverpool V HJK

HJK 0

Liverpool 1

D F Holm (43) (On debut)

Subs

R Partridge > P Townley (76)
M Baros > F S Pongolle (76)

Crowd : 10750

M:O:M: S Berg (HJK)

all comments welcome guys !

Last edited: