• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Super 12 is coming - and so is Fantasy Rugby!

bryce

International Regular
You have been challenged to play FANTASYRUGBY.com
http://www.fantasyrugby.com

This is the best online rugby game where you get to manage your own rugby team,
and better still I get to show you who really knows their rugby around here!!!

Go to www.fantasyrugby.com to register and join my conference.
Conference Name : CW
Conference Password : cwmacks
(You'll be prompted to join a conference during sign-up to play the game.)

anyone who is keen on rugby and will be following the super 12 come and join up! trust me this game rocks and the best thing is you get to see who really knows their rugby, trading has started so head on over to fantasyrugby.com

bryce

International Regular
anyone who signs up leave your fantasyrugby username here, we can also use this thread for discussion.
i am Bo$$_pLaYaZ

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
sorry. It's late. I'm tired. Can't be arsed reading proper. All I took notice of was the URL

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PSv Eindhoven here, this will be a laugh, ive got very little idea on yawnion...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I predict the Waratahs to get their fans hopes up at the start of the season, only to go on & lose their last 7 matches.

:)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
12th Man said:
Come on rugby league. The rhinos beating the bulldogs! class!

apart from off topic.

that game was a home game for the rhino's, not just any home game either, in another country, rhino's are about at their peak, dogs mid pre season, dogs missing half the team, rhino's missing basically noone. and rhinos just scrape over the line. lol. no english team could come out here and beat any of the top 8 sides at the same point in our season