• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web 2005 Tipping Comp

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It is that time again people...the NRL season is apon us. I have set up a tipping comp on the oztips website. All cricketweb members are invited to join. Once you join you can look at the rules and points system and we can discuss it on here and hopefully by the time round 1 comes around on March 11, we have a forumla that everyone is happy with.

Also if somebody wants to do a banner for the comp - feel free, give it to me and I'll upload it.

Tip away people...

Comp Number: 43099
Comp Name: Cricketweb NRL 2005 Tipping Comp
Password to join: that's my team

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe it's almost kick off time again.

Im not sure Canterbury will be able to win the Premiership again this season.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
Omg i cant believe it.. hopefully its a big season for tha warriors
a big season for the warriors is running 12th after last seasons effort...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
come on guys get involved, bronco , blewy i know u 2 are big footy buffs the more involved the better it will be

Simon

bugssy said:
come on guys get involved, bronco , blewy i know u 2 are big footy buffs the more involved the better it will be
meh, cant be stuffed to enter this one, ill go in the nrl.com and footy show ones, but thats it...

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
meh, cant be stuffed to enter this one, ill go in the nrl.com and footy show ones, but thats it...
Very poor. Yet, you have the energy to start up a competition on sportal.com.au?

There is less than a week to go, and last time I looked only 5 members, not good enough - come on people!

Simon

i dont see the point being in so many tipping comps, the sportal one isnt tipping...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, I've entered. I don't know too much about league but there's no harm in trying I guess. :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I came about 300th in the AFL tipping last year and about 900th in the NRL, not too bad eh

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
i dont see the point being in so many tipping comps, the sportal one isnt tipping...
Well considering there were only 5 players signed up last time I checked, and I know for a fact there are many more than that who support Rugby League on this forum it is very disapointing. It only takes about 1 minute a week to enter your tips, I don't see what the hassle is.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Well considering there were only 5 players signed up last time I checked, and I know for a fact there are many more than that who support Rugby League on this forum it is very disapointing. It only takes about 1 minute a week to enter your tips, I don't see what the hassle is.
There were seven members registered after I'd joined so people are slowly getting around to joining up. Still a disappointing number though.