• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Six Nations

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yes. Yes, it is.

Hope the Micks turn 'em over.

Have tipped the Taffs tho; suspect the Irish may struggle at the set pieces.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Same old English indiscipline. Will they ever learn?
Apparently not. Men against boys afaics, as English rugby reverts to its default level of complete incompetence. You'd have to be astonished if Ireland don't win this by 20 now.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Brave Irish defence - but have you ever seen a side as incapable of putting away their chances as England?

Me neither. And one of the commentators is making exactly that point.

Whereas Ireland had one good chance and took it.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Haha bloody hell wp that's some fine work
:laugh:

Yeah, the joy of completely getting it wrong. I can't even claim to have been ghambiring, as I honestly thought we were stuffed given how the 2nd half started.
And, it has to be said, they proved a point or two by coming back like that against a massively fired up Ireland side.

I did wonder how much flack I might be getting on these pages, but people have been pretty gracious.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think dire puts it strongly.

Our discipline at the breakdown was poor, but overall we were very good value for the win.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obviously I hate Rugger with a vengeance yet I'm glad Brian O'Driscoll won simply because I noticed his nickname very early on in his career, and I realised the incredible annoyance of having the initials of an irritating cartoon character invented for kids, turned into a sobriquet.

Last edited: