Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Nations

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    That'd be the one!

I'm hoping Sonny Bill Williams has that crucial English grandparent too!

Actually the papers over here reckon Wigan Warriors are after him as a replacement for Andy Farrell if he goes to Union. Apparently he's outta contract with The Bulldogs at the end of the NRL season.
    South Sydney are also keen on him, Braith Anasta and Willie Mason. They've got a lot of cash to spend. Sonny Bill's agent is also making noises about a switch to union - once again, to push up his asking price.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Yay! Go us! 17-6 at HT.

More a question of France being ar$e than us being great, I fear & we have shanked 4 penalties which I worry might haunt us, but we're looking the better team.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Jesus F*cking Christ on a bike.

How in the name of ar$e did we contrive to lose that?!?!

Yay! Go us! 17-6 at HT.

More a question of France being ar$e than us being great, I fear & we have shanked 4 penalties which I worry might haunt us, but we're looking the better team.
    OMGosh we lost by one point
    We did look the better team, but no way we're gonna win now... Come on Wales
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

International Regular twctopcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    OMGosh we lost by one point
    We did look the better team, but no way we're gonna win now... Come on Wales
    Come on wales?????? Are you mad???? These sort of results calls for one form of action: switch off the rugby for a month and drink.
    R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi (Cricket Player)

'Last one on drugs is a queer,' yells portillo..
    Hope is a good thing, maybe even the best of things. And no good thing ever dies......
    Self appointed president of the KPPAS

Quote Originally Posted by twctopcat
    Come on wales?????? Are you mad???? These sort of results calls for one form of action: switch off the rugby for a month and drink.
    Yea I'm gonna ignore rugby til next year I think. Waste of time taking interest in the current bunch - the complete tit who gave away 2 of the penalties in the second half was smiling & joking after each one (had darkish blonde hair, I think it was Moody), that guy shouldn't be allowed near an England shirt for the foreseeable future. I also noted that Thompson kept up his usual high percentage of trying to throwing the ball away on line-outs. Anyway just as I thought England couldn't sink any lower than losing to Wales, they hand the most abysmal French team in years a win after being 11 points ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by twctopcat
    Perhaps i am!!!
    But England has no chance of winning it, so out of the other teams i want Wales to do it, from what ive seen they deserve it

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    hahaha, go france
    "Matt Damon"

Yay! Go us! 17-6 at HT.

Prophetic words indeeds. How is that Lions team going to shape up if the English lads keep dropping games? Down to about 30-35% English players perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by nibbs
    hahaha, go france
    Thats not nice

Quote Originally Posted by Voltman
    Prophetic words indeeds. How is that Lions team going to shape up if the English lads keep dropping games? Down to about 30-35% English players perhaps?
    On current form the only fit English players I'd have in The Lions team are Dallaglio (wherefore art thou Lawrence?), Corry, Ellis & (maybe) Lewsey. Even JR looking below par today.

At the end of the day it was goalkicking that cost us big style today; sure Moody gave away more pens than you'd like, but like all good 7s he operates on the edge of what's legal & sometimes steps over.

Starting to think even one test might be beyond The Lions now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    Yea I'm gonna ignore rugby til next year I think. Waste of time taking interest in the current bunch - the complete tit who gave away 2 of the penalties in the second half was smiling & joking after each one (had darkish blonde hair, I think it was Moody), that guy shouldn't be allowed near an England shirt for the foreseeable future. I also noted that Thompson kept up his usual high percentage of trying to throwing the ball away on line-outs. Anyway just as I thought England couldn't sink any lower than losing to Wales, they hand the most abysmal French team in years a win after being 11 points ahead.

You are not a very good loser are you.. I thought you would be pretty decent at accepting a loss considering you get a fair bit of practice at it since your English.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    You are not a very good loser are you.. I thought you would be pretty decent at accepting a loss considering you get a fair bit of practice at it since your English.
    Flame somewhere else imbecile.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    And to think they won the world cup 18 months ago.. English rugby still has quite a few plastic fans to shake off by the looks of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    And to think they won the world cup 18 months ago.. English rugby still has quite a few plastic fans to shake off by the looks of it...
    Why would I be a fan of a team with so many pillocks in it (playing 3 now meaningless games)? If I was South African then sure I'd be stuck with supporting tits like Smith, but I'm English and expect better than the clowns who helped France to victory. I also supported the World Cup winning side long before it won the World Cup, through the times it contrived to mess up seemingly countless Grand Slams.

Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information