• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Six Nations

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
Appropriate that you've got a bird then :) Got the IQ's matching up nicely
I almost forgot the displays of genius from Smith, the guy who gets concussed in fielding drills.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
I almost forgot the displays of genius from Smith, the guy who gets concussed in fielding drills.
If he got hit a few thousand more times, he could start acting like you..

Scaly piscine

Langeveldt said:
If he got hit a few thousand more times, he could start acting like you..
No no no, hit a few thousand more times and Smith would froth at the mouth even more and would suddenly become obsessed with meaningless ODI series scorelines, F-list actresses with barely any cleavage and would unconsciously murmur 'Pietersen must die'.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
No no no, hit a few thousand more times and Smith would froth at the mouth even more and would suddenly become obsessed with meaningless ODI series scorelines, F-list actresses with barely any cleavage and would unconsciously murmur 'Pietersen must die'.
You're embaressing yourself mate.. Just chill and realize they have all individually tasted more success in one day than you will in your lifetime.. If you wish to carry on criticising them, well, I hope you can live with yourself..

Blaze

Banned
Langeveldt said:
Brilliant post... Shame you followed it up with a shocking Wales call :)

I just have a soft spot for the Welsh rugby side. They used to be such a force in rugby and I would love to see them start winning consistantly again.

I don't really care for the nation..

Scaly piscine

Langeveldt said:
You're embaressing yourself mate.. Just chill and realize they have all individually tasted more success in one day than you will in your lifetime.. If you wish to carry on criticising them, well, I hope you can live with yourself..
What a load of garbage, I've already won 3 tournaments and the club league in my first full year playing Scrabble and I'll have a damn good go at winning the World Championships in a couple of years (I'll have to qualify first of course) and every 2 years thereafter. That along with the NSC in Britain and the NSC in America (top prize $25k or so, they televise it over in America and I'm pretty decent playing the American dictionary). That may mean nothing to you but it means a helluva lot to a Scrabbler.

Also in future I suggest you quit 'embaressing' yourself by trying to be clever, you show all the wit and prowess of a 1st year Primary school pupil.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
What a load of garbage, I've already won 3 tournaments and the club league in my first full year playing Scrabble and I'll have a damn good go at winning the World Championships in a couple of years (I'll have to qualify first of course) and every 2 years thereafter. That along with the NSC in Britain and the NSC in America (top prize $25k or so, they televise it over in America and I'm pretty decent playing the American dictionary). That may mean nothing to you but it means a helluva lot to a Scrabbler.
You've a long way to go to match Adam Logan

Blaze

Banned
Scaly piscine said:

Also in future I suggest you quit 'embaressing' yourself by trying to be clever, you show all the wit and prowess of a 1st year Primary school pupil.
Well I know which I would prefer to be out of a pro cricketer representing his country or a club league champion of scarbble.. I am not sure it would be a hard choice for many on this forum. In fact there wasn't even a choice for me at all as I can't take YOU seriously when you start talking about being a champion of scrabble

Scaly piscine

superkingdave said:
You've a long way to go to match Adam Logan
Nothing a bit of word list practice couldn't fix, the sad thing is he's Canadian and he's top of the British ratings... anyway my rating will go up 3-4 points when I lose my first 10 rated games and I've only been playing competitively for just over a year. As for Blaze, shame he don't realise success depends completely on the individuals point of view - for some people getting married and having children is 'success' for others it's getting a well-paid job for me it's winning the big tournaments in Scrabble, playing in an ODI wouldn't do it for me really.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Nothing a bit of word list practice couldn't fix, the sad thing is he's Canadian and he's top of the British ratings... anyway my rating will go up 3-4 points when I lose my first 10 rated games and I've only been playing competitively for just over a year. As for Blaze, shame he don't realise success depends completely on the individuals point of view - for some people getting married and having children is 'success' for others it's getting a well-paid job for me it's winning the big tournaments in Scrabble, playing in an ODI wouldn't do it for me really.
Isn't there a Scrabble forum you should be annoying other people on then?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Voltman said:
Please, the other 'people' on Scrabble forums are known as 'Scrabblers'

which incidentally means, according to dictionary.com, 'one who scrapes or gropes about frenetically with their hands'

get with the lingo Voltman :p

Scaly piscine

Voltman said:
Probably, but then I don't expect you to go find an unfunny tit forum to annoy people on do I?