• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Six Nations

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trademark England. Get through the sin-binning without giving any points away and immediately cough up 3 points from their own scrum. ****'s sake.

Scaly piscine

Not got the sound on, hope they're referring to it as **** cam when they show the view of that ****ing odious turd Sarkozy.

Scaly piscine

****ing diabolical. Going to hand over another game to an incredible set of ****s.

Never mind, might win this despite ourselves after all.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Swivel on it Sarkozy. Go crawl off to Merkel before the French kick you out in a few weeks.

France please take it out on the ovine sympathisers. Don't care if they finish top on points difference or whatever, just couldn't stand the hugely over-rated wankers getting another grand slam.

Jacknife

International Captain
Awesome game brilliant by England, made it a bit squeaky bum time at the end but France at home were always going to have a push at the end. Best team won at the end of day and first time since the start if the 6 nations England have won 3 away games.

Just watching that Sharples sin binning again, what a ****ing awful call by the ref, he went to try to catch the ball not purposefully knock it on, no way was it a yellow, especially when the French dude did a even worse straight up knock on to stop England scoring and didn't get the same punishment, stunk of bias by the ref tbh.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The sin-binning was a total bull**** call. A lack of consistency is one of the most irritating aspects of officiating in any sport and, as he'd only given a penalty when Fofana had been adjudged to have deliberately knocked on literally two minutes before, it was a real smeller.

Didn't actually think it was a overly special showing from us, all in all. There was a distinct lack of discipline at times. Farrell hit the post with that shot that would've taken it out to 17-3 and then suddenly we concede two bone-headed penalties and we turn round at 14-9 instead.

The way we took our tries was very impressive tho. Farrell's and Morgan's offloads were great, especially the latter after his barnstorming break, but Croft's little show-and-go was amazing. Shades of Will Greenwood in that.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
So is Lancaster going to get the gig full-time now? I'm no expert, but he seems to be doing a sterling job changing the culture of the side, even if the indiscipline was way too evident today.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So is Lancaster going to get the gig full-time now? I'm no expert, but he seems to be doing a sterling job changing the culture of the side, even if the indiscipline was way too evident today.
Still in two minds at best. He made some ballsy calls initially, but has perhaps shown too much loyalty to his first squad, despite the onfield evidence to the contrary. Dowson's not test class and the idea of having Charlie H on the bench to shore up a win would be funny if it wasn't so potentially terrifying. As tacitly admitted today by the fact that he stayed tracksuited all game when it was clear it'd be an arse-nipper.

Not convinced by Robshaw either, never a fan of picking a captain who (arguably) wouldn't make the best XV on merit. We've been there before with Borthwick & de Glanville and no good came of it then.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Anyone else notice the amusing bit in the interview of the man of the match, when the commentator asked Tom Croft whether he was aware that he trod on Dowson's face and kicked him in the head and Croft said 'Yeah I did actually, I'll make sure to apologise to him after. If he remembers it.'

I lol'd

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Anyone else notice the amusing bit in the interview of the man of the match, when the commentator asked Tom Croft whether he was aware that he trod on Dowson's face and kicked him in the head and Croft said 'Yeah I did actually, I'll make sure to apologise to him after. If he remembers it.'

I lol'd
Croft trying to make sure Waldrom gets a gig for the Ireland game, IMHO.

Scaly piscine

Why wasn't that offside met with a yellow card or threat of a yellow card?

I mean if he left it there's a good chance of a try. It would seem cynical to me.