• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Love Playing Cricket

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
I look forward to testing those ad-boards out.
You won't be testing them out Neil because

1) They are at my club
2) You can't bat, remember? :p

However, a big enough hit over mid wicket can put the ball through some girls bedroom windows..

cricket player

International Debutant
The best felling for me would be at the end of the day finishing my ten overs(off spin) taking atleast 2 wickets maximum.Doing a good job while fielding and batting well at number 4.

I dont know if alot of you do this but i put alot of effort in every thing while i am in that ground.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cricket player said:
The best felling for me would be at the end of the day finishing my ten overs(off spin) taking atleast 2 wickets maximum.Doing a good job while fielding and batting well at number 4.

I dont know if alot of you do this but i put alot of effort in every thing while i am in that ground.
Nope, none of the rest of us put any effort into anything (!)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nah, I've been so laissez faire with my life.. its a wonder I can even get out of my own bed any more..

I have only missed one cricket practice, for junior school, secondary school, college and three different clubs, in my entire lifetime.. And that was because I was in Germany.. As fate would have it, one of the guys waiting to bowl on that occasion ended up in the back of an Ambulance after being hit in the side of the head

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Langeveldt said:
Nah, I've been so laissez faire with my life.. its a wonder I can even get out of my own bed any more..

I have only missed one cricket practice, for junior school, secondary school, college and three different clubs, in my entire lifetime.. And that was because I was in Germany.. As fate would have it, one of the guys waiting to bowl on that occasion ended up in the back of an Ambulance after being hit in the side of the head
Southerners...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
For me the best feeling is defeating a batsman in flight and clean bowling him while bowling a classical leg spin bowl pitched just between middle and off at a good length with a good purchase off the track.
If it's a classic leg spinner, surely it'll miss the stumps if pitched there?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
I look forward to testing those ad-boards out.
That would mean that you have to bowl one to be hit along the ground rather than your usual "hit me for 6" pies though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cricket player said:
The best felling for me would be at the end of the day finishing my ten overs(off spin) taking atleast 2 wickets maximum.
Aim high there - a maximum of 2 wickets!

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
That would mean that you have to bowl one to be hit along the ground rather than your usual "hit me for 6" pies though.
The only way Pickup will be testing the ad boards out is when he bowls...