• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

steds

Hall of Fame Member
75-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Daniel Anderson and Dave Rotheram and Scully and Jamie Lyon and Stan Wall and the other 15 players who played along with Lyon and Scully so much!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Btw, well done Tolouse, France's first Challenge Cup semi-finalists

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just thought I'd have to point out that Hull are 28-8 ahead in the Challenge Cup semi. With 5 minutes left. :D

Steds isn't gonna be happy.....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I have no comment to make on the matter as I'm busy cutting up newspaper headlines for Ade Gardner's, Jason Hooper's and Paul Sculthorpe's death threats.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
I have no comment to make on the matter as I'm busy cutting up newspaper headlines for Ade Gardner's, Jason Hooper's and Paul Sculthorpe's death threats.
& there was me thinking you were gonna overreact! :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
steds said:
75-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Daniel Anderson and Dave Rotheram and Scully and Jamie Lyon and Stan Wall and the other 15 players who played along with Lyon and Scully so much!!!!!
Not any more, then?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
On another note, nice to see cheating scumbags who headbutt other players only get one match bans these days, and are back 2 weeks later for a nice day out in Huddersfield tripping up the best centre in the world :sleep:

Blaze

Banned
steds said:
On another note, nice to see cheating scumbags who headbutt other players only get one match bans these days, and are back 2 weeks later for a nice day out in Huddersfield tripping up the best centre in the world :sleep:

Mark Gasnier was in huddersfield?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just blowing off the dust from this thread to congratulate Hull on their demolition of Warrington in the Super League play-offs. 40-6, that's a whupping! Bradford up next!

I believe Warrington had an Aussie trialist playing for them: somebody Johns? He'll never make it over here... ;)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Just blowing off the dust from this thread to congratulate Hull on their demolition of Warrington in the Super League play-offs. 40-6, that's a whupping! Bradford up next!

I believe Warrington had an Aussie trialist playing for them: somebody Johns? He'll never make it over here... ;)
lol, Warrington were pretty awful, don't know how many errors they made

thierry henry

International Coach
The original poster in this thread, my good pal Guy, certainly made a fine prediction about Hull winning the Cup....

tbh I doubt anyone picked Cowboys v Tigers though.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
At least there is no issue about Joey playing for Australia. Also, Dragons and Eels are very unlucky

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
At least there is no issue about Joey playing for Australia. Also, Dragons and Eels are very unlucky
Joey shouldn't be allowed to play for Australia. If Warrington had of made the final he wasn't going to play. Therefore he should be exempt. I don't care who you are, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Joey shouldn't be allowed to play for Australia. If Warrington had of made the final he wasn't going to play. Therefore he should be exempt. I don't care who you are, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Im dissapointed for Princey... I would've loved to see him in the Green and Gold...

He deserves it...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Im dissapointed for Princey... I would've loved to see him in the Green and Gold...

He deserves it...
I reckon Thurston might have got it ahead of Prince anyway