• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
certainly the look of a beaten man
I wonder what the photographer said to him?

"Ok Denis, now can we have one of you looking a bit simple?" :D

It must break your heart to see Wigan in such strife.....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I wonder what the photographer said to him?

"Ok Denis, now can we have one of you looking a bit simple?" :D
:laugh:

It must break your heart to see Wigan in such strife.....
Oh no.

...It breaks my heart that they're in such strife and we still can't beat them at the JJB, though

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Millward signs 3 year deal to be new Wigan coach, Betts stays as his assistant...when's the next Wigan Saints match?
26th June at our place. Challenge Cup Quarter Final.

I was never in doubt. Everyone expected this. I just hoped they would have waited until the 27th June...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting game at the Willows against Leeds tonight, hopefully they'll have there ar*es handed to them and ******ed back across the border to yorkshi*e, but i can't see it happening.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Interesting game at the Willows against Leeds tonight, hopefully they'll have there ar*es handed to them and ******ed back across the border to yorkshi*e, but i can't see it happening.
errm...Salford play at the Willows. Leeds were playing at Knowsley Road against us :p

...and for the record, we destroyed them. Although a ten minute lapse at the end and them being allowed to be offside every time they kicked the ball, subsequently scoring 2 tries which shouldn't have been allowed, made it look harder than it was.

What really upset me was Leeds fullback Richie Mathers almost removing Jamie Lyon's head from his shoulders and the dirty Yorkshi*e scum that call themselves fans cheering and singing "There's only one Richie Mathers!" arsewipes :@

Blaze

Banned
steds said:
errm...Salford play at the Willows. Leeds were playing at Knowsley Road against us :p

...and for the record, we destroyed them. Although a ten minute lapse at the end and them being allowed to be offside every time they kicked the ball, subsequently scoring 2 tries which shouldn't have been allowed, made it look harder than it was.

What really upset me was Leeds fullback Richie Mathers almost removing Jamie Lyon's head from his shoulders and the dirty Yorkshi*e scum that they call fans cheering and singing "There's only one Richie Mathers!" arsewipes :@
Good performance by St Helens I thought. The only poor decision was Leeds try just before half time. The guy was clearly offside from the kickoff.

That tackle on Lyon hardly even deserved a penalty. Granted it was high but it was delivered with very little force.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
well its difficult to tell one pile of sh!t from another :p

Yeah watched the match, top performance, here's hoping for a Leeds slump

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
Good performance by St Helens I thought. The only poor decision was Leeds try just before half time. The guy was clearly offside from the kickoff.
Exactly. Jones-Buchanan's second try was the other dubious one

Blaze said:
That tackle on Lyon hardly even deserved a penalty. Granted it was high but it was delivered with very little force.
It wasn't really the tackle, it was the fans' reactions to it the p*ssed me off

steds

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Exactly. Jones-Buchanan's second try was the other dubious one
After watching it again and seeing the ball hit Jason Hooper when he tried to charge it down, I withdraw that statement.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Story in the paper today that Gold Coast are after Carney, Fielden and Gleeson, their MD is in Manchester next week for talks. They are also after Lyon, Hooper and Solomona. Peacock also might go down under

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Been to Odsal today. Lovely trip :D :happy: :D
We crushed them. Destroyed them. After 60 minutes vs us, Bradford had lost all cohesion to the extent that Thatto Heath under-7's could have beaten them.
Jamie Lyon is a fantastic player and many of our fans(the older ones, of course) left today saying he's better than Mal Meninga was.
The Pryce brothers aren't worth the mud on the bottom of their boots. Leon was correctly sent off and should be banned for a long time and Karl is 6' 7" of crap. He only looks big and good and scary when Vainikolo is outside of him.
I have to say the Bradford fans were the nicest I've ever known...until they went 24-4 down and got grumpy. And I think a good old St Helens song sums today up niceley:

My old man said be a Bradford fan,
And I said f*ck off! You're a c*nt.
I'd rather sh*g a bucket with a big hole in it
Than be a Bradford fan for just one minute
We dillied
We dallied
We f*cked them at the Valley
We taught those Yorkshire b*stards how to play
I'd rather sh*g a bucket with a big hole in it
Than be a Bradford fan!

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
oh and btw, the Roughyeds got their first win of the season yesterday, in the Oldham-Rochdale derby
Wahoo! The legend that is Ricky Bibey play?

oh btw, LONGY'S HAD HIS HAIR CUT :-O :D

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
i know i say, he looks respectable now.

Bibey played it was 25-24 with an 80th minute drop goal, but we kicked our way to victory, they scored 5 tries to our 3.