• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Just got back from Hull. F***ing disgrace. Spineless. Worst performance by a Saints team I have EVER seen. Only 4 of the team came out with ANY sort of dignity intact at all (Wellens, Albert, Lyon and Higham) the other 13 NEVER deserve to wear the red vee EVER AGAIN. Most of them wouldn't even deserve to play for Clapham girls under-7's yawnion team. The 9 year olds playing at half time could have done better than St Helens. Paul Sculthorpe - Great Britain captain?!?!?! God f***ing help us if he plays like that against the f***ing Aussies! We'd have made more ground if we'd have used plantpots instead of our forwards and 13 f***ing bacon butties could defend better than us. Today has been the biggest waste of £24.50 in history. I'd have seen better rugby had I gave the f***ing snails in the garden a f***ing ball.

Worst performance ever in Super League? I certainly f***ing think so :@ :sleep:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm currently watching the repeat on Sky (not gloating, honestly), but Saints really shoulda been a coupla tires up in the first quarter of an hour. Absolutely murdered Hull in terms of possesion & territory.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Voltman said:
Bad day at the footy, steds?

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it's just a feeling I get...
yes, extremely bad. A team of monkey's could have beaten St Helens tonight.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
steds said:
Just got back from Hull. F***ing disgrace. Spineless. Worst performance by a Saints team I have EVER seen. Only 4 of the team came out with ANY sort of dignity intact at all (Wellens, Albert, Lyon and Higham) the other 13 NEVER deserve to wear the red vee EVER AGAIN. Most of them wouldn't even deserve to play for Clapham girls under-7's yawnion team. The 9 year olds playing at half time could have done better than St Helens. Paul Sculthorpe - Great Britain captain?!?!?! God f***ing help us if he plays like that against the f***ing Aussies! We'd have made more ground if we'd have used plantpots instead of our forwards and 13 f***ing bacon butties could defend better than us. Today has been the biggest waste of £24.50 in history. I'd have seen better rugby had I gave the f***ing snails in the garden a f***ing ball.

Worst performance ever in Super League? I certainly f***ing think so :@ :sleep:
It's never worth going to Hull for anything...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
well the roughyeds lost 2 and drawn one so far in NL1, out of the challenge cup and northern trains cup and will go bust in 4 weeks probably.

I don't think Ricky's doing too well

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I was going to do that but I couldn't be ar$ed finding the thread :p

He's either the best coach in the world or the worst, depending on who you speak to.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
I was going to do that but I couldn't be ar$ed finding the thread :p

He's either the best coach in the world or the worst, depending on who you speak to.
Think we've got a few Warriors-affiliated posters knocking around, be interesting to see what they think of him.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Anderson is a GREAT coach and will do very well for the Saints (as i told Steds last night). At the Warriors, Jones decided that he didn't like him after 3 good seasons and decided not to put an effort in at all for the team and the rest of the sheep in black jerseys done the same.

Pity he (Anderson) didn't come back to Parra thou :(...

Blaze

Banned
thewizard1o1 said:
Anderson is a GREAT coach and will do very well for the Saints (as i told Steds last night). At the Warriors, Jones decided that he didn't like him after 3 good seasons and decided not to put an effort in at all for the team and the rest of the sheep in black jerseys done the same.

Pity he (Anderson) didn't come back to Parra thou :(...

You don't know what happened with Jones and Anderson so why making an assumption that looks like its fact?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Go and watch some tapes of the games in the early part of the season before Anderson got sacked, Jones hardly involved himself in any play at all....anyway that is just my opinion.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
nice little weekend so far. :happy:

Wigan getting beaten by Huddersfield and looking almost as spineless as Saints, then getting booed off the pitch by their own fans. :D

Followed by a gritty performance by the Saints to grind out a win over Widnes despite us not playing well at all. Nice to see Scully's form starting to improve after his injury :happy: , but we need him to improve another 100% for when we play Leeds next week.
On the moany side, I cannot believe a team coached by Frank Endacott could be as dirty as Widnes were and I can't believe the referee allowed them to get away with it so many times. :dry:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The report I read in The Mirror reckons that if Salford turn Wigan over next week Betts gets his P45. It was Huddersfield's first win in Wigan in 42 years, apparently.

Guess whose name was mentioned as a possible replacement.....? :D