• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Quick congrats to Leeds Rhinos, who reasserted English Rugby League's undoubted superiority over Oz with their 39-32 win over The Dogs in the World Club Challenge last night! ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
Quick congrats to Leeds Rhinos, who reasserted English Rugby League's undoubted superiority over Oz with their 39-32 win over The Dogs in the World Club Challenge last night! ;)
HAHAH!
no...

Simon

BoyBrumby said:
7 minutes! I'd have thought someone would've been all over that in seconds!! :D
i was rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter for 6 and a half of those 7 minutes, does that count?

benchmark00

BoyBrumby said:
It was a good game tho, just a pity Canterbury left half their team at home.
Youre right, although im not a league fan (AFL is the go for me) it was a very good game.

P.S Tri-nations final anyone? :D lol

Simon

BoyBrumby said:
It was a good game tho, just a pity Canterbury left half their team at home.
bulldogs would have won easily if they were at full strength, i have no doubt about that...

Simon

Blaze said:
Keep telling yourself that..
no they can have it, the competition is pretty useless anyway, its basically only a marketing tool to promote Rugby League in Britan, its working, so let them have it....

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
So you're denying the English side won then?
No, congratulations you won the world club challenge which definetly proves that you have the best club side in the world..

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
Where have I said that?

All I've said is that the English club won so are Champions.
Excellent. Your right you are champions of a micky mouse, worthless, money driven competition that the Bulldogs used as an opportunity to blood some new players. It means nothing, it is completly meaningless..but yeah well done to you.. if you are a leeds supporter

Simon

bugssy said:
bring on vnrl again boys

oh and its the knights year this year
ive heard that vrnl is gonna be very different this year, possibly no foward tries, so it will be back to its original year when all your points came from tries, goals and field goals...

for the record, i think the boys from PSV can go back to back :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Has our resident St Helens expert got any inside info....? :happy:
no, and neither has anyone else. Although there are rumours floating around about it having summat to do with Bradford, many of them pointing at Easter monday's glorious win over them, but nobody knows anything for sure what it is or if it is even about that at all