• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
some strange calls from the touch judge in particular in the first half, but Bradford had enough chances to win the game.

Saints by 20 points at least next week imo

Craig

World Traveller
I'm tipping Hull for the upset, partly because of Peter Sharp's and Richard Swain's connections wit the Storm have tme wanting to see Hull win, plus I like to cheer for the underdogs.

However I think it is being optimistic though.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Saints by 16 if Ashley Klein doesn't get the gig. Saints by 2, with neither side getting out of single figures, if he does. Keeps the skinniest 10 you'll ever see. Not good to have a ref who doesn't know how far 10 metres is.

Craig

World Traveller
BoyBrumby said:
12-8 last Friday in St Helens, so I'm certainly not writing Hull off.

Saints clearly favourites tho.
Ha!

Saw Freddy Flintoff at the game, never knew he was a rugby league fan :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Saw Freddy Flintoff at the game, never knew he was a rugby league fan :D
Indeed. They spoke to him on the pitch beforehand. When asked who he followed in rugby, he gave it the old "I'm supporting Saints tonight!" Yeah, mate. Don't pretend we can't remember that advert when you said you were a Wigan fan. I know, why don't you go over there now instead of sticking around to watch the match? You're missing the Yay. We didn't get wooden spoon ball 8-)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Are you done with Jamie Lyon now, can he come back and play in real man comp.

Also who is that big guy going that dance, can he play lock.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I was just watching a bit of the final on Fox. Why don't they have lines across the field every ten metres? It's off-putting, as I think the referee has got them back a ridiculous 15m, but can't really tell due to a lack of markings.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
Jamee is correct. Soccer pitch.
They play soccer on Aussie Stadium and Suncorp Stadium but they bother to change the markings. Very unprofessional IMO.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
burkey_1988 said:
They play soccer on Aussie Stadium and Suncorp Stadium but they bother to change the markings. Very unprofessional IMO.
TBF neither Aussie or Suncorp are owned by a Football team tho, are they? ManUre PLC probably only allow the Grand Final to be played there 'cos of the extra revenue.