• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

c_eagle

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Wow, what a sport. I'm itching for the NRL season to start, even though my team is pretty much a write off in terms of premiership contention.

Early season prediction: Melbourne vs Bulldogs GF

c_eagle

O.. My Super League prediction: Leeds to win the league, while Hull will walk away from Cardiff with the spoils.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
c_eagle said:
O.. My Super League prediction: Leeds to win the league, while Hull will walk away from Cardiff with the spoils.
Oh my god!! You don't have a clue!! Saints are gonna wipe the floor with everyone!!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Oh my god!! You don't have a clue!! Saints are gonna wipe the floor with everyone!!
no, Sean Long and Martin Gleeson are gonna wipe the floor with Ladbrokes and William Hill

c_eagle

steds said:
Gleeson's not gonna wipe the floor with anything now he's at Warrington
He had a great test series, looked in better form than he ever did for Saints really.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
c_eagle said:
He had a great test series, looked in better form than he ever did for Saints really.
I agree he was hot, But I believe I've seen him play as well, if not better.
Maybe not over three consectutive matches, mind...

c_eagle

steds said:
I agree he was hot, But I believe I've seen him play as well, if not better.
Maybe not over three consectutive matches, mind...
Totally outshun Senior, who I rate as a premier centre.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
c_eagle said:
Totally outshun Senior, who I rate as a premier centre.
call this St Helens bias if you like, but I think Senior is poo and I'm perplexed as to how he's a regular for GB

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
call this St Helens bias if you like, but I think Senior is poo and I'm perplexed as to how he's a regular for GB
I had this discussion with SKD on the tri-nations thread. I rate him, maybe he could do with an extra yard of pace to be totally top-drawer, but he does have eye for space.

c_eagle

BoyBrumby said:
I had this discussion with SKD on the tri-nations thread. I rate him, maybe he could do with an extra yard of pace to be totally top-drawer, but he does have eye for space.
Plus the strength and size of a backrower, he had a fantastic 2003 ashes series

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
c eagle who do you support in the NRL..Manly?

I am a huge warriors fan and expect much improved perfromances especially with their recruiting both on field and off.

As for super league I will keep with the Warriors theme and support Wigan