• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football team you support

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I like to see Arsenal loose as well; if the players are tight muscles can be pulled!! :tongue:
Nice one, we need to start a crusade to educate people of the difference between lose and loose :p

Craig

World Traveller
Inter Milan, I have for some reason never liked AC Milan, Juventus cheated by doping up their players before a match (I wonder how many games Del Piero or Zidane ran around in pumped full of drugs?), so I have no support for them.

If I had to support my local team when the new A-League begins, it would be the Queensland Roar (what a pathetic nickname?).

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Inter Milan, I have for some reason never liked AC Milan, Juventus cheated by doping up their players before a match (I wonder how many games Del Piero or Zidane ran around in pumped full of drugs?), so I have no support for them.

If I had to support my local team when the new A-League begins, it would be the Queensland Roar (what a pathetic nickname?).
must be frustrating supporting a team that draws all of its matches...

Craig

World Traveller
broncoman said:
must be frustrating supporting a team that draws all of its matches...
Well for starters they don't draw all of it's matches.

Yes it is fustrating when they draw particulary against teams they should beat. But in saying that, when do play to their potential, they do end up winning and winning quite easy (ie 5-1 against Valencia).

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Err, the Adelaide Crows. ;)

I follow football a bit, but not living in any of the countries in question I don't really follow any particular team.

shaka

International Regular
Newcastle United. The english club, not the Australian club. They are on a role as well, which i am really happy about.

twctopcat

International Regular
The red half of Manchester for me, but i've always had a thing for a lot of the italian clubs because of gazzetta football italia that used to be on channel four on a saturday, was a great programme. My fav's are the nerazzurri, nerobianci and rossineri.

Agent TBY

International Captain
twctopcat said:
The red half of Manchester for me, but i've always had a thing for a lot of the italian clubs because of gazzetta football italia that used to be on channel four on a saturday, was a great programme. My fav's are the nerazzurri, nerobianci and rossineri.
The last one is AC Milan,I get that,but what about the other two?

God,the things CM has taught me....

twctopcat

International Regular
Juventus (black and whites) and inter (blue and blacks). I love the way italians phrase them, just a great language.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Notice the subtle change in my avatar to know the football team I support.

The league title will be a consolation prize though sadly.

Swervy

International Captain
despite the fact I have lost all interest in football over the last 5 years..I still look forward to seeing Blackpool outclass Bradford (which indeed happened the other week) :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swervy said:
despite the fact I have lost all interest in football over the last 5 years..I still look forward to seeing Blackpool outclass Bradford (which indeed happened the other week) :D
Boo Blackpool!

You beat The Mighty U's in the LDV Vans Trophy final when I went.

Long way back from Cardiff when you've been d1cked.. :dry: