• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Open Predictions thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
broncoman said:
hmm ed, with our tips, it could be a title deciding day tomorrow i feel...
Could be. Amazed at my luck so far, not confident at all about Coria and Davydenko tomorrow though, although I wouldn't be confident if I took Nalbandian or Canas either.

biased indian

International Coach
broncoman said:
Todays - presuming safin wins

broncoman 32
Cloete 16
Ed 32
Hakon 24
Pratyush 32
Marc 32
Buddhmaster 32
Son Of Coco 32
Jono 16
V Reddy 24
Kyle 24
Biased Indian 16
for a win u get 5 or 8 points???

Simon

_Ed_ said:
Could be. Amazed at my luck so far, not confident at all about Coria and Davydenko tomorrow though, although I wouldn't be confident if I took Nalbandian or Canas either.
coria vs nalbandian is my biggest worry, that match could go either way, and davydenko would beat canas too, i was tempted to tip that way, but canas has breezed through and i couldnt tip against him with his numbers...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
biased indian said:
thats y been asking u to add womens into it from 4 round

and doubles for finals

That only confuses things though - and we kind of set it up like this before the tournament started - a bit tricky to change it now!

Simon

biased indian said:
so final is worth 64 points

then pls add women also the i will have a chance of catching up with u all
final is worth 64 yes

we wont be adding womens or doubles

Cloete

International Captain
Rafael Nadal (ESP)
David Nalbandian (ARG)[9]
Andy Roddick (USA)[2]
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)[26]

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
My picks :-

Lleyton Hewitt (AUS)[3]
Guillermo Coria (ARG)[6]
Andy Roddick (USA)[2]
Guillermo Canas (ARG)[12]

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bugger, Johannson almost had him. Well like I said, the only chance of me even having a chance of victory is if I tip different to the others, so I'm going with Nadal.

Rafael Nadal (ESP)
Guillermo Coria (ARG)[6]
Andy Roddick (USA)[2]
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)[26]

biased indian

International Coach
it will be better if u go with the mass at this point and try u r luck at SF and final then
with a total of 128 points at stake