• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions cup

chris.hinton

International Captain
I apologise to all about the Neil Pickup points.... but i enjoyed doing this so i thought of something different

A Predictions Cup will just be the ticket and the same rules will apply as the predictions leages as this will only last for 3-4 weeks i will include 10 match from up and down the country this saturday this will include 2 FA trophy Matches

Aston Villa vs Norwich
Liverpool vs Man United
Spurs Vs Chelsea
Ipswich Vs Coventry
Sheff Utd vs Brighton
Bristol C vs Bradford
Walsall vs Chesterfield
Cambridge vs Chester
Billericay vs Exeter
Tamworth vs Gresley

i would like all 10 who entered last week to enter as i will make the draw in a few minutes plus six new entries if possible

chris.hinton

International Captain
The Draw for the first Round then

Langveldt vs Broncoman
New Entry 1 vs Marc 71178
Bugssy vs New Entry 2
Samuel Vines vs Super kind dave
New Entry 4 vs Neil Pickup
New Entry 5 vs Tom Halsey
New Entry 6 vs Chris Hinton
Scally vs New Entry 3

Tom Halsey

International Coach
*does the same thing as Marc*

Why do you always have to complicate things and why (now you've eventually sorted out the points) can't you carry on with the normal League. It's so much simpler, and also less rubbish.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aston Villa vs Norwich 2-2
Liverpool vs Man United 0-1
Spurs Vs Chelsea 0-1
Ipswich Vs Coventry 0-0
Sheff Utd vs Brighton 2-1
Bristol C vs Bradford 2-1
Walsall vs Chesterfield 2-0
Cambridge vs Chester 4-1
Billericay vs Exeter 0-0
Tamworth vs Gresley 1-1

whatever is the format these are my tips, i dont really care lol...

chris.hinton

International Captain
Disgraceful apart from Broncoman.... just because Marc did not like the points i gave to Neil he SPITS HIS DUMMY OUT! this is shameful and degrading behevlour from a 26 years old

DISGRACEFUL

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No Chris, you've shown it to be rubbish by changing the rules as you go along, so I pulled out.

Do you not even think I had a point about it all?

Then you start something new and expect people to enter without even asking them!

chris.hinton

International Captain
Marc

I understand you concerns but I have CHANGED the points now.... i will scrap this competition but please come on to the other one

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
If you'd included Oldham vs Doncaster i would have joined in but your flagrant anti-laticsism is doing you no favours