• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FA CUP Predictions League

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
My 1 prediction

Man United 1-1 Exeter

Replay

Exeter 3-3 Man United aet.

Exeter win 5-4 on pens; Rooney misses and Sean Devine scores the winner/

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jamee999 said:
My 1 prediction

Man United 1-1 Exeter

Replay

Exeter 3-3 Man United aet.

Exeter win 5-4 on pens; Rooney misses and Sean Devine scores the winner/
Sean will take the first penalty. Buggered if I know who's taking the rest.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Points after round 1 are

Superkinddave 16pts
Brocnoman 15pts
Neil Pickup 14pts
Marc71178 13 pts
Tom Halsey 13 pts
Samuel V 13pts
Chris Hinton 11pts
Langveldt 11 points
Bugssy 9pts
Scaly Piscine 8 points

APOLOGIES TO ALL FOR THE MIX UP

Burnley vs Liverpool will count towards the replays unless you want to predict again

Last edited:

chris.hinton

International Captain
Look Marc Neil predicted 1-0 to exeter and it was 0-0 that was a Result that would happen 1 out of 100 times... so he gets 5 points

End of story

chris.hinton

International Captain
LOL Marc you should have predicted coventry to win 3-0 then you would have got 5 more points ... as its YOUR TEAM

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I take it you're gonna take 10 points off Neil for saying Chelsea would win 7-1 and 20 off superkingdave for saying it would be 9-0. If you really want to give value to 'ballsy' predictions I suggest you attach odds from some online bookmakers in advance instead of changing the rules on a previous event.