• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FA CUP is only 4 days away

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tom Halsey said:
Why do Exeter fans have more rights to tickets than United fans?
Given that it's in the HOME end, I think that answers the question.

The away tickets (I so hope it rains. Hard) are allocated by ballot, anyway, so there's no way anyone could know whether they're going or now.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Exeter v Man Utd is live on ESPN in New Zealand, America and Australia, and SuperSport in South Africa.

No excuses! Tune in!

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
You what?

What I am saying is that him getting a ticket would rob a true Exeter fan of a ticket.

The fact he supports the opposition would compound that.
First in first served?

But wouldn't a true Exeter fan, if they can afford it be a season ticket holder therefore problem solved?

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
Exeter v Man Utd is live on ESPN in New Zealand, America and Australia, and SuperSport in South Africa.

No excuses! Tune in!
Like I say I don't have ESPN and if you want to help payf for me to have, go ahead your welcome, but I'm excused.

Craig

World Traveller
But if your a season ticket holder wouldn't that give you first priority over a non-season ticket holders?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Season Ticket holders, Trust members, Supporters Club & Red Army (Junior SC) members and major fundraisers have priority.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Come on Exeter

Man United will win... but if exeter WIN I will do a forfit on this board

what do you think????

Langeveldt

Soutie
chris.hinton said:
Come on Exeter

Man United will win... but if exeter WIN I will do a forfit on this board

what do you think????
Declare your love for flat spin in no less than 100 words..

There you go Chris.. Deal?

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
Season Ticket holders, Trust members, Supporters Club & Red Army (Junior SC) members and major fundraisers have priority.
There you go, a true Exeter fan wouldn't have anything to worry about then. If they could afford it they would be a season ticket holder.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
The fact that there's true fans who follow the team all round the country that won't get a ticket, also he'd not be in the right end.
True fans would have done what Neil did, and wait for 2 hours for their ticket.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
There was a BBC Sport camera crew down at the Park this morning, filming some of the work party action as we cleaned out the rooms under the Old Grandstand ready for Press Use on Wednesday.

All of the hoovering/moving/cleaning inside was being co-ordinated by me - lots of footage of me hoovering, as well. Look forward to it as part of the pre-game build-up on Wednesday!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
All of the hoovering/moving/cleaning inside was being co-ordinated by me - lots of footage of me hoovering, as well. Look forward to it as part of the pre-game build-up on Wednesday!
Ooh, I'll have to make sure I tune into that.

Nothing better than watching a Ginger bloke hoovering!