• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, get ****ing in. What a team ****ing team. Millennium Stadium going to be 90% Munster once again come May 24th I do be thinking. Delighted.

Anna

I'm surprised there hasn't been more comment on the final few weeks of the GP!
Bath & Gloucester secured themselves a play-off spot, as have (I think) Wasps, with the final place going to either Quins, Sale or Leicester. Tomorrow's games will determine who gets the home semis. I don't know if I'd be able to watch Gloucs v Bath tomorrow, as I might just explode!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All gone **** up for the Tigers, it must be said. Even a win over Quins probably won't be enough. You fancy Sale to turn Irish over. Loffreda's not transferred his Puma magic, it's fair to say.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Good half from Bath, but they can't get across. :@ London Irish leading 12-0 over Sale - so both sides currently disappointed there (Sale out of playoffs, Irish out of beer cup), and Wasps came back from 0-9 down to 24-16 at Headingley, so they're within a try of a home semi-final.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Leicester, just about scraped the bonus-point win they needed & poor old Sale had a massive choke at home to the Exiles.

headhunter

Munster claim the Heineken Cup for the second time in 3 years. Loved every minute of it. What a brilliant side, no other team like them in sports. DELIGHTED

headhunter

Not saying there the best team in the world. But I know of no other team who show such spirit, passion ect in any sport

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Munster, pleased a non-French team won it & the perfect way for Kidney to say goodbye, I suppose.

Missed the game because I went to see the IRB 7s at Twickenham, which is always a good day out. Highlights were a commited Russia beating the flashy but bollock-handed Kenya, England dicking France 33-5 & Fiji beating the crims 12-10. Lowlight was the yarpies beating England in the last game meaning we play (& lose to, no doubt) NZ in today's quarters.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Toulouse were a bit dull. Strange that they always tried to run up to thirty metres, then suddenly kick.

Thought Heymans was ill-suited to full-back too. Looked a gun footballer.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Heymans is amazing, the best back in rugby ATM IMO.

Gutted that Toulouse lost, great team, play such exciting rugby, Clerc, Heymans, Ellisalde are all gun players. I hate seeing any Irish or Welsh team do well at anything for some reason, though I guess they deserved it on merit.