• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ashley bach

International Captain
Huge upset on the cards atm. Surprisingly good from the wallies and if the blacks are going to escape this they'll need to do something drastically
different because they've been outright dreadful so far.

ripper868

International Coach
So, it's clearly a 2nd (3rd?) string AB team, but even that considered, if you'd told me the Wallabies wouldn't concede a try in the first half, in Dunedin, I'd be stoked. Yet alone lead by 14 at the break.

Bledisloe is gone, sure, but they've shown some good things.

Angus Bell immense again.

ripper868

International Coach
BAU then. If we can't win when 14 up at half time we aren't gonna win.

Savea stopping a Try again proved a huge moment.

ashley bach

International Captain
Totally different team in the second half. Damian mckenzie may have tons of flair but he's so rocks and diamonds with way too many rocks.
Soon as Ritchie came on to steer the ship you could notice the difference. Guys as cool as a cucumber under pressure and don't think he made
a wrong move.

ripper868

International Coach
Totally different team in the second half. Damian mckenzie may have tons of flair but he's so rocks and diamonds with way too many rocks.
Soon as Ritchie came on to steer the ship you could notice the difference. Guys as cool as a cucumber under pressure and don't think he made
a wrong move.
Was very noticeable, as was what seemed to be a huge attitude shift in the 2nd half, it had that air of inevitability that there was only one result and both teams beleived it.

Savea holding up McDermott was a huge play, if that try gets scored I think the Wallies hold on, but World Class gonna world class, and he did that.

Gordon looked much better tonight than last week, and I think the best 9/10 for the Wallabies started the game tonight.

ripper868

International Coach
Scotland giving this a fair old crack with 14. 2nd string France outfit sure, but been pretty impressive this 2nd half

ripper868

International Coach
Nothing on the line sure, but that is an extremely impressive 2nd half from the Scots.

Russell and Woki swapping Jerseys :laugh:

ripper868

International Coach
Well...from the pace and flow of the Scotland France game to this turgid encounter....that was a half of rugby I wouldn't want to review again.