• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another good win for the Blues. In both games they've had a tight first half before piling some points on in the second - good signs.

Flem274*

123/5
yea nah this canes team just don't have the last pass in them despite an improved set piece performance this week.

the saders win as disgustingly as ever. ref should have sin binned them much earlier, but crusaders h4x.

boohoo etc etc

_Ed_

Another really exciting game tonight. Highlanders were superb in the second half - Blues a little lucky to hold on in the end.

_Ed_

Pretty much every game in this competition has been superb.

I do feel for the Chiefs. Big performance from them today.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Brumbies have all the ingredients of a really good SR side except for accuracy. Last two weeks their general superiority with ball in hand has won them games, but NZ sides would have punished such lengthy spells of sloppy and/or indisciplined play much more than Aus sides will.

Flem274*

123/5
a belated ayyyyyyy **** you canterbury **** off with your 'oooooh all of our players should be all blacks they're so great will jordan gonna smash laumape our depth so strong even noted amazing player manasa mataele can't make it'

get some of that in ya. if mo'unga's so great how come he can't even beat a team with no super rugby standard #10 ayyyy ayyyyyyyyyyy?

though i note the legion of wan...crusaders fans on r/rugbyunion keep finding ways to pump up their star and filler players in the week following the loss. no one gives a **** about bryn hall stop wanking over him he's light years behind smith and tj.

this is how we lose world cups. people are fooled into thinking good players or solid franchise players are amazing because the all blacks tight 5 does everything for the crusaders, enabling the likes of matt todd and richie mo'unga to sneak into sides they don't belong in.

Flem274*

123/5
also, let it be known tj perenara is the greatest man and most beautiful human being on earth. the classiest, principled, kind man off the pitch and on it he combines being world class at half with being almost like an extra loose forward on defence and a spare parts #10 to hide the gaping hole we have there.

he's also the biggest ****houser in world rugby. nz sport needs more total ****s on the field. i love him.

he's also extremely good looking, did i mention that? i would turn for him. i would go vegetarian for him and learn how to cook tofu for him.

Flem274*

123/5
chiefs can't catch a break this season.

mo'unga's goal kicking has been in decline all season. i wonder if the cantabrians who spent years whining the #10 must be the best goal kicker in nz still hold the same opinion?

Spark

Global Moderator
Brumbies have all the ingredients of a really good SR side except for accuracy. Last two weeks their general superiority with ball in hand has won them games, but NZ sides would have punished such lengthy spells of sloppy and/or indisciplined play much more than Aus sides will.
Looks like the Reds are finally going to punish this tonight.

_Ed_

This has been a hell of an entertaining game to watch. Really hope the Highlanders can hold on.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
It would have been a bit of a travesty if the NI had won. They had a dubious try awarded while the South had a clear try disallowed. The
worst thing is cheering for a team that looks like England!