• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

Mike5181

International Captain
Oh boy. We've got a game here. Doesn't help that Sonny Bill had four handling errors in the first 8 minutes.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is hilarious

Wallabies have been abysmal at the basics and still leading 17-0 as the ABs can't catch a cold

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
One of the most entertaining games of rugby I've ever watched. Amazing skills from both teams, excellent refereeing, no unnecessary drama. Great game.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should have won that but at least reason for hope

Moore should never play again for the Wallabies whilst Foley is a complete hack that cost us the win

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well done NZ women, much deserved and the best side throughout. England had to go full pelt to beat France for 50 minutes and it showed today.

ripper868

International Coach
Just back to the bledisloe, abasolitely amazing game of rugby. Glad I got out of bed for it, after last week I considered not bothering. A real case of what could have been for the wallabies, Foley leaving 9 very kickable points outs there, but played well in general play so did show some class, we just really lack a world standard goal kicker, bring back the days of Matt Burke, Joe Roff etc.

Anyway, cracking game. Fully expect us to get belted by 40 by South Africa.

2nd row stocks looking ok I feel Arnold can continue this form, was impressed by Rodda in his short time on the pitch as well.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
You know the rugby season is here when Manu's injured. 12 weeks for a repair to his knee meniscus. Sigh.

Boy really is made of papier mache.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gutsy from Argentina today - I thought we were in for a blowout when it was 29-3 after about 30 minutes.

the big bambino

International Captain
Incredible to think after our super teams were blotted by kiwi teams and the first test massacre, the wallabies almost pilfered the bledisloe.