• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'll believe that Mike Brown took the ball in the air beautifully. I'll believe that Mike Brown ran a great line and beat the first tackler. But the try scoring offload is too much. Who is this impostor.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good work from Underhill and Robshaw there to force the penalty, but preferred the extra pace of Wilson/Curry last week.

You have to say that was magnificent too. Mike Brown rolling back the years and quality support from Francis.

Howe_zat

Audio File
A second half of more or less complete arse concludes with both Slade and Francis gifting the ball away hopelessly and conceding the score.

Sanchez has missed 8 points from the tee and we're level. It'll either be a game Argentina win or yet another they should've.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Been a thoroughly welcome distraction

Wish Argentina the best in the championship but they look like they've forgotten how to win.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some might say that this story highlights everything that is wrong with Australian rugby

The ACT recently won the Australian Schoolboy Rugby Championships

In the final, the ACT beat Queensland B with Queensland A defeating NSW A in a playoff for 3rd

All good so far

Then it came to picking an 20 man Australian Schoolboy squad for matches against NZ and Fiji next month

NSW A provided 10 players, Queensland A 5, and, among others, the champions from the ACT got 2 representatives

Not only that but the Player of the Tournament (a kid from the ACT) didnt get a spot at all

The cynic in me would say this goes some way to explaining why the second worst team in Australian super rugby (the abysmal Waratahs) dominate Wallaby selections

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a bit of a low point for the Blues. Although, to be fair, from what I've seen the Sunwolves have been playing very well.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Doing what the Australian teams couldn't all season and beat a NZ team.

Sunwolves probably would have got a fair bit more credit out of this season if they could play the Australian franchises.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
God, what a pasting.

Is this a scratch Blues team?
Nope, best available team.

Only excuse being the scorching heat, which would be a brutal change from the temperatures in the southern hemisphere at the moment and probably which the drop-off after half time was so significant.