• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Superb stuff from the Wallabies so far. Did not see this coming.

Whoa! Incredible kick by Beale just now.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Horrible performance by the All Blacks, but some very odd subs made for the All Blacks at critical times cost us dear.

Spooony

Banned
Tommorow Currie Cup final between Sharks vs WP (Stormers). Rematch of Super Rugby Semi final earlier this year.

Prooooooooooooooovince!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the famous easter monday game of 1987 still sparks raw passion between the two sides

James

Cricket Web Owner
What I think is a shame is that the All Blacks don't play France on their tour. Wins by 30+ points to come against Scotland, Italy, Wales over the next 3 weeks. Would much prefer 2 Tests against England and 2 Tests against France.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Made my annual pilgramage to Twickers to see us wallop Fiji yesterday.

Didn't think we looked all that impressive, actually, despite the scoreline. I don't think we got into the Fiji half in the opening fifteen at all and against more ruthless oppo we'll be punished for that.

Charlie Sharples caught the eye on the wing, possibly the most direct runner we've had from the back three since Josh Lewsey and showed good strength for his first try. Johnson and Waldrom supported well and the latter particualrly made good yards when he had the ball.

Not convinced Robshaw in an openside's arse tho; him up against a proper truffle pig like McCaw or Pocock it could get ugly. & Tuilagi, much as I love, needs to look up more. Beast of a boy, obvz, but forsakes the easy ball for collision too often.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol Wales.

Leekists 19 Samoa 26.

From Grand Slam champions to five defeats on the skid in six months.

Could get very ugly versus the ABs next week.