Cricket Player Manager
Page 10 of 262 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 3927
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Official Rugby Thread

  1. #136
    Tim
    Tim is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7,888
    I reckon the Warriors should ditch Hohaia & make an attempt for Anasta.
    I don't think Anasta is that great but he can at least kick the ball...Hohaia & Jones are bloody useless at it.

  2. #137
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,701
    Now, now - this is a rugby union thread. There's plenty of other threads to talk about the five wriggles and a kick game on...

  3. #138
    Englishman BoyBrumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Gone too soon
    Posts
    45,429

    Waratahs sign 16 year old

    Thought I'd blow some of the dust off this thread as this story caught my eye. Think it's probably a safety measure to trump the new Perth/WA franchise or any League clubs that might've been sniffing around, but the lad is obviously well thought of.

    Anyone know anything about him? Being mentioned in the same sentence as Mark Ella is high praise indeed.

    http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23217,00.html
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

    - As featured in The Independent.

    "I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

  4. #139
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,701
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Thought I'd blow some of the dust off this thread as this story caught my eye. Think it's probably a safety measure to trump the new Perth/WA franchise or any League clubs that might've been sniffing around, but the lad is obviously well thought of.

    Anyone know anything about him? Being mentioned in the same sentence as Mark Ella is high praise indeed.

    http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23217,00.html
    From what I've heard from posters on rugby boards, this guy is the real deal. No surprise to see him get signed up early on. Should be carving up by the 2011 RWC. Apparently his younger brother William is even better...


  5. #140
    Global Moderator Somerset's Avatar
    Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Thought I'd blow some of the dust off this thread as this story caught my eye. Think it's probably a safety measure to trump the new Perth/WA franchise or any League clubs that might've been sniffing around, but the lad is obviously well thought of.

    Anyone know anything about him? Being mentioned in the same sentence as Mark Ella is high praise indeed.

    http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23217,00.html
    Well I've never heard of this young man before but he appears to be a fairly good player with plenty of potential. Should be interesting to see how he copes at Super 12 level, and as currently predicted, on the international stage.

  6. #141
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    Well I've never heard of this young man before but he appears to be a fairly good player with plenty of potential. Should be interesting to see how he copes at Super 12 level, and as currently predicted, on the international stage.

    To early to tell if he will cut it at the top let alone be a star..


    Voltman who was the All Black in that court case whos name wasn't allowed to be published in the papers over here?

    Wasn't a certain number 15 was it?

  7. #142
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    To early to tell if he will cut it at the top let alone be a star..


    Voltman who was the All Black in that court case whos name wasn't allowed to be published in the papers over here?

    Wasn't a certain number 15 was it?

    No, it wasn't. I can't believe you haven't heard who it was. Anyway, I'm not sure where this forum is based, so I won't say who it is on here either...

  8. #143
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Fair enough.. Yea I can't believe I never found out either.. I just never bothered to find out I spose

  9. #144
    Englishman BoyBrumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Gone too soon
    Posts
    45,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Fair enough.. Yea I can't believe I never found out either.. I just never bothered to find out I spose
    I know who it is, I know who it is!!

    Not a truly massive name, but you'd have heard of him. Actually rather shocking when poor old Darryl Tuffey is hauled over the coals for having consensual sex this charmer has his name permanently suppressed (in NZ at least) after clocking his 5 month-pregnant missus.

  10. #145
    Englishman BoyBrumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Gone too soon
    Posts
    45,429

    Christmas Comes Early

    Big D1ck Hill's back! Absolute must for The Lions' 44 (& starting 15 IMO). I'm starting to think SCW's back-row is going to have a very familiar look to it... From the Beeb's website:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...sh/4411801.stm

    If I'm feeling brave I'll post my 44 & see how close I get to Sir Clive.

  11. #146
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer username1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    auckland, new zealand
    Posts
    97
    I know who it is, I know who it is!!
    can u spill the beans then? this man has no right for name supression. All i no is that it must be a aucklander lving in west auck because the court case was in the waitakere district court. mils milliaina matches the discription perfectly but it's not him was it brad mika?.

  12. #147
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by username1234
    can u spill the beans then? this man has no right for name supression. All i no is that it must be a aucklander lving in west auck because the court case was in the waitakere district court. mils milliaina matches the discription perfectly but it's not him was it brad mika?.

    I am thinking mose tuialie

  13. #148
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,701
    Quote Originally Posted by username1234
    can u spill the beans then? this man has no right for name supression. All i no is that it must be a aucklander lving in west auck because the court case was in the waitakere district court. mils milliaina matches the discription perfectly but it's not him was it brad mika?.
    Unfortunately, according to an NZ court of law, he does have the right to name supression - and, if this website is based in NZ, James could get in big trouble of one of us wrote his name on here.

    So don't push the envelope too far.

  14. #149
    Englishman BoyBrumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Gone too soon
    Posts
    45,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I am thinking mose tuialie
    I don't wanna drop the site in it, so can't name the guilty party, but it's not him.

  15. #150
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    I don't wanna drop the site in it, so can't name the guilty party, but it's not him.

    Dam it. I have been told who it is in the past as well.. I just forgot it and now it is annoying me. Is there anyway someone can tell me who it is without doing so through this web site?

Page 10 of 262 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zeke's Official Banner Thread!
    By Zeke in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 14-08-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)
    By Jono in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 7861
    Last Post: 14-05-2011, 09:56 AM
  3. Official WCC Hall of Fame Thread
    By Blewy in forum World Club Cricket
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 06:23 PM
  4. The Official County Championship thread
    By chris.hinton in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-04-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. Vintage Cricket - Official Drafting Thread
    By JohnnyA in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •