Cricket Player Manager
Page 10 of 262 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Official Rugby Thread

Tim
    I reckon the Warriors should ditch Hohaia & make an attempt for Anasta.
    I don't think Anasta is that great but he can at least kick the ball...Hohaia & Jones are bloody useless at it.

Now, now - this is a rugby union thread. There's plenty of other threads to talk about the five wriggles and a kick game on...

Waratahs sign 16 year old

Thought I'd blow some of the dust off this thread as this story caught my eye. Think it's probably a safety measure to trump the new Perth/WA franchise or any League clubs that might've been sniffing around, but the lad is obviously well thought of.

Anyone know anything about him? Being mentioned in the same sentence as Mark Ella is high praise indeed.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23217,00.html
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Thought I'd blow some of the dust off this thread as this story caught my eye. Think it's probably a safety measure to trump the new Perth/WA franchise or any League clubs that might've been sniffing around, but the lad is obviously well thought of.

Anyone know anything about him? Being mentioned in the same sentence as Mark Ella is high praise indeed.

From what I've heard from posters on rugby boards, this guy is the real deal. No surprise to see him get signed up early on. Should be carving up by the 2011 RWC. Apparently his younger brother William is even better...

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7

Well I've never heard of this young man before but he appears to be a fairly good player with plenty of potential. Should be interesting to see how he copes at Super 12 level, and as currently predicted, on the international stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    Well I've never heard of this young man before but he appears to be a fairly good player with plenty of potential. Should be interesting to see how he copes at Super 12 level, and as currently predicted, on the international stage.

To early to tell if he will cut it at the top let alone be a star..

Voltman who was the All Black in that court case whos name wasn't allowed to be published in the papers over here?

Wasn't a certain number 15 was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    To early to tell if he will cut it at the top let alone be a star..

Voltman who was the All Black in that court case whos name wasn't allowed to be published in the papers over here?

Wasn't a certain number 15 was it?

No, it wasn't. I can't believe you haven't heard who it was. Anyway, I'm not sure where this forum is based, so I won't say who it is on here either...

Fair enough.. Yea I can't believe I never found out either.. I just never bothered to find out I spose

Fair enough.. Yea I can't believe I never found out either.. I just never bothered to find out I spose
    I know who it is, I know who it is!!

Not a truly massive name, but you'd have heard of him. Actually rather shocking when poor old Darryl Tuffey is hauled over the coals for having consensual sex this charmer has his name permanently suppressed (in NZ at least) after clocking his 5 month-pregnant missus.

Christmas Comes Early

Big D1ck Hill's back! Absolute must for The Lions' 44 (& starting 15 IMO). I'm starting to think SCW's back-row is going to have a very familiar look to it... From the Beeb's website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugb...sh/4411801.stm

If I'm feeling brave I'll post my 44 & see how close I get to Sir Clive.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer username1234's Avatar
    I know who it is, I know who it is!!
    can u spill the beans then? this man has no right for name supression. All i no is that it must be a aucklander lving in west auck because the court case was in the waitakere district court. mils milliaina matches the discription perfectly but it's not him was it brad mika?.

Quote Originally Posted by username1234
    can u spill the beans then? this man has no right for name supression. All i no is that it must be a aucklander lving in west auck because the court case was in the waitakere district court. mils milliaina matches the discription perfectly but it's not him was it brad mika?.

I am thinking mose tuialie

Quote Originally Posted by username1234
    Unfortunately, according to an NZ court of law, he does have the right to name supression - and, if this website is based in NZ, James could get in big trouble of one of us wrote his name on here.

So don't push the envelope too far.

I am thinking mose tuialie
    I don't wanna drop the site in it, so can't name the guilty party, but it's not him.

I don't wanna drop the site in it, so can't name the guilty party, but it's not him.

Dam it. I have been told who it is in the past as well.. I just forgot it and now it is annoying me. Is there anyway someone can tell me who it is without doing so through this web site?

Page 10 of 262 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread Information