• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Exeter City (and me) live on Sky Sports News

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I've just been interviewed at the Park for Sky Sports News as part of their preview for the Third Round Draw.

Sky 408 or TeleWest 515. Tune in!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lol as soon as I saw our number I thought of Hinton saying that you'd be dreaming of us away. Well, it happened. :p I'd have preferred Hinkley...:p

chris.hinton

International Captain
I hope for Neils sake that Man United dont win something like 7 or 8-0 and it like only 2-0 or 2-1 or even a replay

what do you think really neil

they will line up with this i think

Howard,P Neville, Brown, Spector, O Shea, Ronaldo, Flecher,Miller, Eagles, Saha, Bellion

Langeveldt

Soutie
And we've got Everton at home.. Outstanding form team, persuading dad to make the journey (providing they havent sold out already :p)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think we'll get creamed, but I couldn't give a flying fig.

Anyone catch the four seconds of me putting a bin bag in a pile on the 7 o'clock Sky Sports News? No? Try 8 o'clock ;)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:

Anyone catch the four seconds of me putting a bin bag in a pile on the 7 o'clock Sky Sports News? No? Try 8 o'clock ;)
Nah, too busy watching Aus v NZ mate :)

twctopcat

International Regular
Neil Pickup said:

If i had access to sky neil you know i would make the effort.

PommieMacGill

State Regular
I'm a tad pee'd off. I live about in a village smack bang next to Hinckley (not Hinkley as Halsey said) and I was hoping for a fairly large club, but we end up with bloody Luton Town!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:

haha thought it was you, the loyal fans cleanin up the ground!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
PommieMacGill said:
I'm a tad pee'd off. I live about in a village smack bang next to Hinckley (not Hinkley as Halsey said) and I was hoping for a fairly large club, but we end up with bloody Luton Town!
Cheer up mate, its not as if you're going to beat Brentford away anyway!