• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***iest cricketer"

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
another weird thread but as long as your asking...

Brett Lee
Greg Blewett

and retired Brendon Julian

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Doubt it.

He makes lots of Off Topic and stupid comments, but none of them in Off Topic.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
KennyD said:
Brett Lee
You're joking?!?!

Lee has a horrible pinched face, squinty eyes, badly bleached hair & a mouth like a puckered cat's rectum!

& that's before you consider his slightly OTT celebs on the increasingly rare occasions someone carves one of his wide long hops to point!

Good pace tho... :D

KennyD

BoyBrumby said:
You're joking?!?!

Lee has a horrible pinched face, squinty eyes, badly bleached hair & a mouth like a puckered cat's rectum!

& that's before you consider his slightly OTT celebs on the increasingly rare occasions someone carves one of his wide long hops to point!

Good pace tho... :D
well....I find him ***y! :p

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
BoyBrumby said:
I dunno if I'd go as so far to call her ***y, but Isa Guha (first Asian woman to play for England) is pretty cute.
yeah i saw her in some cricket magazine this month she has even better pics in that

and the ladiez of the sub cintinent seem to like shahid afridi alot

KennyD

BoyBrumby said:
I dunno if I'd go as so far to call her ***y, but Isa Guha (first Asian woman to play for England) is pretty cute.
she goes alright :thumbs_up

KennyD

BoyBrumby said:
:shutup: ---bravely resists temptation to make p*ss-poor joke about bowling maiden over---
LMAO

---bravely resists temptation to make p*ss-poor joke about getting caught behind---