• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***iest cricketer"

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lol. :p

Seriously he's a decent midfielder who can break the play up well. He never really got the praise he's deserved (probably because people remember him by Euro 2000).

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
Lol. :p

Seriously he's a decent midfielder who can break the play up well. He never really got the praise he's deserved (probably because people remember him by Euro 2000).
And probably that he plays for ManU.

cricket player

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
He's knocked many a player out the game - including Reyes et al recently in The Battle Of Old Trafford.[/QUOTE/]

you guys never stay on topic" there seems to be a bad habbit going around in this website' but it is all right as long as the bad words are not mentioned' it seems to me that people are enjoing me thread' :p

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricket player said:
Tom Halsey said:
He's knocked many a player out the game - including Reyes et al recently in The Battle Of Old Trafford.[/QUOTE/]

you guys never stay on topic" there seems to be a bad habbit going around in this website' but it is all right as long as the bad words are not mentioned' it seems to me that people are enjoing me thread' :p
it's actually a bad hobbit, a gremlin in the works if you will........ :p

cricket player

International Debutant
Buddhmaster said:
Does anyone have a picture of Kallis' g/f, tho i doubt she's anywhere near as good as Smith's.
in 1999 when pakistan was playing south africa' the south african boys brought there girlfriends to set in the crowd and watch the match. trust me those chicks were so hot that i could'nt even control' :p

Buddhmaster

International Captain
cricket player said:
in 1999 when pakistan was playing south africa' the south african boys brought there girlfriends to set in the crowd and watch the match. trust me those chicks were so hot that i could'nt even control' :p
Were all of them hot???

Langeveldt

Soutie
cricket player said:
1) Its not a bad thing

2) We can do whatever we like as long as is within the forum rules

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
^whats more, look at the name of this section of the forum cricket player, its called 'Off Topic'