• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well since I saw the success of the Favourite WWE match topic, I thought I'd make an official pro-wrestling topic where the wrestling fan CW members can discuss recent shows, PPVs, storylines, some old school memories or even who is better, Bret or Shawn? Flair or Hogan? Rock or Austin? Anything goes... no disqualification (lol get it :p).

This isn't just limited to the WWE (although as the only mainstream fed alive right now, I'm guessing most of you only watch that). We can talk about the great TNA and ROH matches, especially after TNA have signed big names such as Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, Randy Savage and might possibly have the immortal Hogan in their sights. Their recent PPV, Victory Road was a huge success, so if any of you have been watching TNA feel free to comment here because I've recently become a fan once again.

So nikhil1772, MasterBlaster, Mr Casson, Kenny D and any other wrestling fans I've missed, get your butts in this thread ;) Oh and if anyone wants to storm in here ranting how wrestling is fake, I'll hit the Stone Cold Stunner on you and we'll see how fake wrestling is.

:@

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
^alright, great thread Jono!!!

and once hes hit you in the stunner, Im going to put you into the crippler crossface and I wont let go even after you tap out!!!

Attachments

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I was thinking of making this too. Cool!!

In India WWE is two weeks delayed. So will we have this thread spoiler free?

KennyD

yeah coz my WWE here in japan is 3 weeks delayed, so no spoilers please, Ive read too much on the net as it is...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pratyush said:
I was thinking of making this too. Cool!!

In India WWE is two weeks delayed. So will we have this thread spoiler free?
Holy cow. Thanks for reminding me. I had a feeling India would be behind (I used to live in Singapore, and I was 4 weeks behind so I know how you feel). Lucky you said that, because I was about to discuss the recent Raw and Smackdown in this thread.

Umm I guess we'll just have to not talk about shows, unless we can do something like this:

SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

And then talk about stuff? Or is that not cool.... Carribean cool? ;) I don't want to spoil Raw and SD for you guys, so be honest. If we can't I won't discuss the shows in here, I'll stick to my wrestling forums for that. :p

KennyD

^yeash its cool if u use the big writing for #Spoliers Below#

I'll probably still read them though lol

Sudeep

International Captain
Jono, you forgot me.

I don't mind spoilers, because I end up reading them on the internet anyway.

For all your wrestling needs, check out - http://www.onlineonslaught.com - it's the only wrestling site I ever visit, and it's not your typical wrestling site.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Holy crap... Check this out:

Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk for the ROH World Title on 10/16 earned a ***** rating from Wrestling Observers Dave Meltzer. This is the first match in NA he has rated at ***** since October 97 (HBK/Taker HIAC)!
Jesus Christ. I can't believe that. I've gotta get a copy of that match!

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Jono said:
Sorry about that buddy ;)

411mania is the best one for columns and news (real news, not some BS rumours). Other than The Wrestling Observer written by Dave Meltzer (the king of wrestling news).

http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/

However in terms of wretling forums, I'm all over the place to see what the internet wrestling community (IWC) are thinking.

Because we all know IWC > Blind Marks. :p
I'm not a huge fan of 411mania. I used to visit it regularly, back in 2000-01. But ever since Rick Scacia started Online Onslaught after the demise of CBS Wrestleline, I haven't needed any other site. Check it out, it's without doubt the BEST.

Sudeep

International Captain
OO's forums are decent, but they pale in comparison to CW. :) Although, they're both based on different sports...

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
Personally i prefer wrestlezone.com
Ah, the pop-up manufacturer? :D

Any site where Mr. Matt Boone (sarcastic respect :p) writes, I vow to never visit again, ever.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol Matt Boone =-x That guy tried to bitch out Buff Bagwell didn't he?

Thing is, each site ends up ripping each other off anyway. ;)

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
All i wanna know is what's happening, and wrestlezone tells me that.
onlineonslaught.com tells me the same thing, in a better way.

Jono, did you check it out? Let me know how you like it...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Whoops sorry man, I've been trying to search for the Ring Of Honour match Meltzer gave a ***** (5 star, not a censored word :p). I'll check that site out right now.

*clicks link*

Status
Not open for further replies.