Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 522 of 525 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 7862
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Yeah, I think that's the case as well. Morrison was really hot a month or so back, and that all seems to have died off now. Shame that Ziggler also seems to have tailed off a bit, hope he can get back on track soon. Nice opportunity for R-Truth though, rubbing shoulders with Cena and the WWE champion should get him some decent exposure, will be interesting to see where they go with it.

Just watched on Youtube so many Macho Man Randy Savage interviews. So many laughs

This one is gold YouTube - Halloween Havok Macho Man Interview

Mean Gene
    Last edited by Jono; 18-04-2011 at 04:18 AM.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

So what exactly did Morrison say/do?

Seems a shame.

Don't want to tak about Edge, it makes me sad
    GIMH

CW LEGEND. HEAD OF FEATURES 2009-11. BOTM CHAMPION 2011 & 15. LORD PROTECTOR 2019-20. SAVED CW FROM COVID-19 WIPEOUT. PLATINUM LOUNGE FOUNDING MEMBER. TORY **** 2005-13. DELUDED CENTRIST 2013-15. PART OF EVERY PROBLEM 2016-PRESENT. THE GOVERNMENT IS A CONCEPT BY WHICH WE MEASURE OUR PAIN.

SWA/UP THE ENGLISH

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Apparently was very dismissive of Trish backstage and refused to co-operate with her and the ideas she had for how their match ought to be put together. Gave her the cold shoulder and refused to celebrate with her after the match too. Given that Trish is very popular with the management and is still thought of in very high regard, this looks like a very foolish political move on his part.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    Came across some of those old Observer quotes.

"Flair is about to be dropped from the Time Magazine Man of the Century internet balloting where he is currently in second place behind Jesus Christ. More than 20 million people have voted, making it the biggest web poll in history, with Flair getting more than 310,000 votes as of 3/31. Flair is being dropped because Janice Castro, the editor of Time.com, said his showing is due to unfair lobbying from wrestling web sites. Jesus is about to go down as well, as religious organizations have gotten members to flood the ballot box too. Time.com is planning an exit strategy, however with the God of wrestling and the Son of God removed, the big winner in the poll appears to be Adolf Hitler, who would become the front runner" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: April 12, 1999
    "Beginning this week, Nitro is going head-to-head with Thunder in Australia" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: January 22, 2001
    "Hart did this Mexican spot where he faked getting a low blow and started selling his groin. Schiavone said Piper kicked him low. Heenan, who knew the spot, said he didn't think so. Schiavone, when he figured out what the angle was, said only an idiot like Heenan would say that he kicked him in the groin when he didn't." - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: February 15, 1999
    Awesome.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    CHRISTIAN!

THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

So happy right now, very proud of my boy Christian. If there was ever anyone who deserved to with the World Heavyweight Championship it was Christian. The match was amazing too. So glad the WWE finally decided to give Christian a fair go and put the World Title on him.

So awesome!
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Big Del Rio fan, but Christian has waited long enough for his moment. Good luck to him on his title run.
    The speed at which a fielding team gets through the innings is overrated.

Time for an updated avatar mb

Just give it a little tappy, a little tap tap-aroo.
    Dolph Ziggler with his new haircut looks like a stock wrestler from a xbox360 game

AWTA

Damn it how good are Americans when they're being patriotic? Wanted to jump off the couch and chant USA when watching Raw last night

And I actually did start shouting Rocky! Couldn't help myself.

Can't wait for Mania 28. The story of Cena trying to hold onto the title should be interesting.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5181 View Post
    Dolph Ziggler with his new haircut looks like a stock wrestler from a xbox360 game
    Yeah he's ****ed. Total shame, really.

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Bloody hell! That didn't last long now did it?

Damn WWE can't believe they did this. Stupid booking decision. I can only see one way to justify this and that's a heel turn after all of this leading to a long program that goes into the next PPV and perhaps into Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    So glad the WWE finally decided to give Christian a fair go and put the World Title on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    Bloody hell! That didn't last long now did it?

Damn WWE can't believe they did this. Stupid booking decision. I can only see one way to justify this and that's a heel turn after all of this leading to a long program that goes into the next PPV and perhaps into Summerslam.
    Lol, read your post after already hearing from a FB status that Christian had lost the title immediately on SD.

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    AWTA

Damn it how good are Americans when they're being patriotic? Wanted to jump off the couch and chant USA when watching Raw last night

And I actually did start shouting Rocky! Couldn't help myself.

Can't wait for Mania 28. The story of Cena trying to hold onto the title should be interesting.
    Raw was fun but the patriotism was getting a bit tiresome. Never thought I'd say this but The Rock's opening segment on Raw went on for way too long. The birthday wishes from the celebrities were equally cringeworthy. Otherwise it was a decent show.

Thread Information