• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterblaster

International Captain
Jono said:
Also, I have something for you guys to do. How about booking YOUR OWN Wrestlemania 21 card. What you would like to happen from here. I'll show you mine in a second, I gotta go get it off another board.
I would've liked to have seen Orton vs Triple H, but with Orton as heel and Triple H as the face.

This goes all the way back when Triple H attacked Orton after he was champion, I would've done things differently.

The storyline would've lasted longer, Orton should've grown more ****y and arrogant after winning the title, not respecting Triple H etc. and saying after a few weeks that 'Orton IS Evolution' and that 'Evolution has just passed you by old man' to Triple H.

For me, Orton should've attacked Triple H.

But that's just me.

I'll get to the other matches later.

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Ahhh great,I got too much on my mind to think about WM 21 right now...

From tomorrow I have to wrestle my Xams,so I'll be making very short cameo appearances on the forums in the near future

Though I'll try to be here on December 4,its a special day as u all know... :cool:

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Jono said:
LOL! Make sure you hit the pedigree and pin them 1-2-3 ;)
Sure...thanx for the advice man...but now that I think of it,I'd rather prefer the conventional way of writing them... :cool:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Pratyush said:
I thought Benoit lost his belt much faster and Orton was thrown into the sptlight very quickly. Triple H should already have been out of the equation. Contrary to what most people believe, Orton winning the title vs the game at WM XXI was not the only way Orton couldnt have been put over.
QUOTE]

Yes Orton was put in very quickly. In Japan Im just getting the survivor series next show, but I know what happens anyway. But what kind of ****ed me off was that its called Triple H's team vs Randy Orton's team. Now I know theres the feud beween them for the belt, but Benoit is so much better than Orton and if anyone was actually be called the leader of the team it should have been team 'Benoit'. But then I guess that takes the focus away from the feud...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW!!!

This is how I would book WM XX from where we are now, that being the end of November.

---

World Title Match:
Benoit (c) vs. Edge

I'd have Benoit beat Triple H clean at the New Years Revolution PPV, instead of Batista turning on Triple H which many have desire (he does eventually though). Edge demands a title shot the next night on Raw (If the PPV is a Sunday, who knows anymore) but Jericho was already promised the match. Benoit wins clean, but Edge comes down afterwards and beats the holy hell out of Benoit. Edge goes on to win the Rumble in heelish fashion, and then goes on to beat Benoit at Wrestlemania XX, finally gaining the gold after many years of serving the WWE, and also capping off a brilliant storyline the WWE have going now.

Winner: Edge

WWE Title Match:
Angle (c) vs. RVD

Booker wins the gold at Armageddon, and Eddie is p*ssed off. At the Rumble Booker takes on Angle, and Eddie costs Booker the match. Angle goes on to feud with RVD, and there you have it. Angle insults RVD, claiming no one can take him seriously as a champ, and doesn't deserve the gold (I can imagine Angle insulting RVD's pot smoking, it'd be gold!). RVD goes on to win the gold at Mania with a huge five star frog splash resulting in the crowd blowing the arena off.

Winner: RVD

Singles Match
Eddie vs. Booker T

As explained earlier, Booker T was cost the title by Eddie who turns heel at the Rumble. Booker is mega p*ssed, as he claims he worked his ass off for many years to fianlly win the gold, and Eddie claims Booker never had what it took to take the ball and run with it in a company that actually matters. Eddie mentions how he left WCW when he had the chance, but Booker was stupid enough to stick around because it was the only way he was ever going to make it to the top. Blow off results in Booker defeating Eddie to avenge his title loss.

Winner: Booker T

US Championship Match
Carlito Carribean Cool (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Carlito some how gets the gold back from Cena (never should have won it back, damn you Holly damn you to hell) resulting in Carlito reigning supreme for a while going through the mid card (what mid card? I don't know :(). Rey finally gets a rematch from their SD encounter at Mania, and FINALLY wins singles gold that isn't the Cruiser belt.

Winner: Rey

Wrestlemania 19 Rematch (not including the rematch that occurred on Raw)
Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

Another epic feud, just like back at Wrestlemania 19, except this time its face vs. face. Jericho goes over Michaels clean, and finally gets what he deserves. This would be a huge boost for his career.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Singles Match
Triple H vs. Batista

After Triple H loses his title to Benoit at New Years Resolution, he blames Batista claiming he wasn't there. Says the same stuff he said on Raw. Batista asks if this is another prank, and Triple H slaps him (imagine the reaction). Feud goes on, Batista goes over clean.

Winner: Batista

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Christian

Yeah I know this feud has happened, but the WWE are stupid. Both these guys rule and deserve a better feud than what they got for Survivor Series. Anyway, I'd have Christian challenge Shelton to a ladder match claiming he's the real king of ladder matches... not Michaels, not Jeff Hardy, him. Shelton would agree, and Christian would go over clean (yeah that's right!) and win the IC title. Have a long ass reign, and eventually drop the gold to someone who needs it. He would then move up to the world title picture where he belongs.

Winner: Christian

---

That's all I got. I can't think of anything for Undertaker, Kane or Cena right now, and I really don't give a crap about Orton. I'd have Heidenreich and Snitsky killed off at the Royal Rumble. They were driving to the arena, but Heidenreich forgot to take off his straight jacket and can't drive. They drive into the ocean and dolphins eat them.

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
That's actually a very impressive card there, but I heavily doubt WWE would even go remotely near that.

Atleast me and you share one common ground Jono (apart from being Indian and supporting the Indian team)

We both are Christian fans!

I am officially one of Christian's Peeps!

:D :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah the WWE won't touch that, but then again I never did expect them too. I'm not as 'qualified' as the WWE writers, I mean I wish I used to write for soap operas but I don't. :( Apparently that's all it takes to be a WWE writer, have a past in writing soap operas. I should start watching The Bold and The Beautiful with my mum.

Booker, Benoit, Jericho and Eddie will always be my favourites but Christian is right now my 'boy' in the WWE, and I really really hope he goes a long long way. He's got so much damn talent. Carlito and Christian all the way.

Captain Charisma Baby :cool:

masterblaster

International Captain
Jono said:
Booker, Benoit, Jericho and Eddie will always be my favourites but Christian is right now my 'boy' in the WWE, and I really really hope he goes a long long way. He's got so much damn talent. Carlito and Christian all the way.
:)

Captain Charisma for the World Heavyweight Championship in 2005!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sangrah do you remember the Cena/Orton confrontation on one of the PPVs (I think it was SummerSlam)? If the WWE never turned Orton face, I think that would have been a pretty entertaining WM inter-brand match. Cena is mega over as a face, and Orton was gaining heat as he continued his heel character, so I think that would have worked very well.

Alas, they had Benoit lose the title to Orton, Orton turn face, and now the loudest cheers he gets are from teenage girls.

masterblaster

International Captain
Jono said:
Sangrah do you remember the Cena/Orton confrontation on one of the PPVs (I think it was SummerSlam)? If the WWE never turned Orton face, I think that would have been a pretty entertaining WM inter-brand match. Cena is mega over as a face, and Orton was gaining heat as he continued his heel character, so I think that would have worked very well.

Alas, they had Benoit lose the title to Orton, Orton turn face, and now the loudest cheers he gets are from teenage girls.
I do remember that, I liked that confrontation, and I personally heard rumors around that this would be a match happening at WM21.

The biggest mistake the WWE did was turn Randy face, too quickly. I became an Orton fan due to his ****iness, his arrogance and the fact that his character was full of himself.

I do not know why WWE did a complete backflip with regards to Orton, and in my view in this current feud, Triple H would've been a better/more legitimate face than Randy.

I won't be as harsh on Randy as you are mate, I believe he's got all the potential in the world to be up there with the greats in the future and good luck to him too. He's got the whole package, the wrestling ability, the natural charisma, if he just tuned his mic skills a bit, he'd go a long way.

masterblaster

International Captain
Jono said:
True, but to be honest he does get a lot of 'deep, male voiced' RKO Chants as well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If the WWE weren't idiots, and actually let Nova (that being Simon Dean) show his talent, you'd love him.

masterblaster

International Captain
I'm also not enjoying these new promos by Mohammad Hasan. The first promo he did was quite good and dignified. As the weeks pass and the promo's the same old racial overtones and themes keep coming up.

After Iron Sheikh, The Hart Foundation, The Un Americans, La Resistance, how much more Anti American garbage do we have to deal with?

They should've portrayed Mohammad Hasan as a hard working Arab American who tries (and succeeds) in winning the hearts of the American public with his hard work and all his effort and the WWE publicity machine should get on with Hasan and create this image rather than another re-hashed 'American Hate' angle.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I just feel sorry for those fans who get abused by him every week for their weight problems... Are those fans plants?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They're definitely plants, lol. Just like the fans that got beaten up by Heidenreich.

Look at the cheap heat tactics the WWE are using:
- An Arab American, milking the 9/11 attacks and the current terrorist situation.
- A fit man insulting fat Americans, an obvious connection to the fact that over 50% of Americans are obese.
- A baby killer. Nuff said.
- A weird guy who beats up fans.

Come on now. What happened to traditional ways of getting heat. What happened to the heel Rock, Triple H, Jericho, Christian etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.