• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The All Blacks

bryce

International Regular
yeah lol, i think they have an awesome team just they don't seem to gel in test matches.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bryce said:
yeah lol, i think they have an awesome team just they don't seem to gel in test matches.
so in other words they are useless....

nibbs

International Captain
my respect for piper just went up two notches. not as shallow i as first thought...lol

Simon

nibbs said:
my respect for piper just went up two notches. not as shallow i as first thought...lol
shes a pom/kiwi, does it get anyworse?!?!

bryce

International Regular
broncoman said:
so in other words they are useless....
ok i'll try again:

i think they are awesome individual players, but they don't go aswell as they should as a team.

any different ?

nibbs

International Captain
broncoman said:
shes a pom/kiwi, does it get anyworse?!?!
that's pretty shallow imo. you gotta judge people by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin imo...wait a minute, i meant the places they come from. pipers got a swell personality btw

Cloete

International Captain
nibbs said:
that's pretty shallow imo. you gotta judge people by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin imo...wait a minute, i meant the places they come from. pipers got a swell personality btw

When did that stop you judging Aussies? :happy:

nibbs

International Captain
nigga please, i don't degrade people just cause their aussies. i do it if they're wankas or *******s. coincidently there are many who reside in australia

Simon

nibbs said:
nigga please, i don't degrade people just cause their aussies. i do it if they're wankas or *******s. coincidently there are many who reside in australia
if its so bad, why are there more kiwis here that are in NZ?!?!
at least it seems that way!

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Rule? I dont know about that, I mean they came last in the tri-nations, however I do like the team except for Spencer who I like as a player but dislike as a person coz he loves to ruck players after the whistle is blown, and also coz he tries to have a go at Steve Larkham in their matches, jus coz Larkham rightly pointed out that he himself craps all over spencer! :p

Anyway I support the All Blacks if they arent against Australia, and I love Dan Carter, I mean, whata little champion that guy is!

KennyD

steds said:
not more of that crappy version of rugby! :dry:
what do you mean? we are not talkin about Rugby League, not that its crappy, but its the crappier version of Rugby. Because Rugby, means Rugby Union. So by saying crappy version or rugby, you must mean Rugby League right?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
bryce said:

Hmmm yes, well they do only play test matches nowadays....

As for anything else regarding the All Blacks, I can't be bothered passing my vast rugby knowledge onto you all at almost 4am NZ time.

:D

Anna

KennyD said:
I love Dan Carter, I mean, whata little champion that guy is!
I totally agree with you there. He had a good match against the Welsh at the weekend. He is also rather fit...... :D

Piper

International Captain
More like off the rictor scale fit
And apparently from my trusty source Anna he used to a mens underwear model, so u can just imagine me and Anna searchin the web to find a pic lol