• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The All Blacks

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Voltman said:
Way.

She has had a lot better, but in saying that,she has had a fair bit of practice...
haha, you had a few 'net sessions' with her?

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
great players in the barbarian side...but they lack practice as a team...i think NZ will win...what do u recon ?

KennyD

Piper said:
Its only coz most of them are Aussies lol
COME ON NEW ZEALAND!!!!!
:p
too right, and Giteau is gonna crap all over the ABs. As long as Marshall doesnt sabotage his own team... :dry:

Piper

International Captain
KennyD said:
too right, and Giteau is gonna crap all over the ABs. As long as Marshall doesnt sabotage his own team... :dry:
I dont think he will hes not an Aussie lol

KennyD

Piper said:
I dont think he will hes not an Aussie lol
You do know Justin Marshall is playing for the Barbarians dont you? Captaining them in fact?

Or are you suggesting something about the integrity of Australians?

Piper

International Captain
KennyD said:
You do know Justin Marshall is playing for the Barbarians dont you? Captaining them in fact?

Or are you suggesting something about the integrity of Australians?
Yeh i know hes playing for the baa baas and he is the captaining them, no i was jokin about the aussies :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
You really expected them not to win?
I didn't rate our chances too highly, with a mainly second-string unit on the field.

Kaino was outstanding and looks like a real prospect.