• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The All Blacks

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
yes Voltman is CW's resident celeberity, rubbing shoulders with the likes of NZ cricket players!
Who needs paparazzi when you have me giving you the inside oil?

:D

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Piper said:
Boy i cant wait to move to NZ
why would you coz....

damn I couldn't think of a good call, all I got in my head was SHEEP! and thats been a bit overused...

Langeveldt

Soutie
KennyD said:
why would you coz....

damn I couldn't think of a good call, all I got in my head was SHEEP! and thats been a bit overused...
But Aussies don't have much of an argument when it comes to sheep do they?? The place is full of them..

KennyD

Langeveldt said:
But Aussies don't have much of an argument when it comes to sheep do they?? The place is full of them..
sure we havea few, but we have nothing on NZ's 50 million sheep

KennyD

sportychic33 said:
actually figures have shown that there are more sheep in aussie than australia. .
really now?

well that blows the common myth out of my head. Could you come up with some figures though?

But anyway, considering NZ's human population being something about 4-5 million, there would definietely be a problem if sheep started to think intelligently...and ideas of revolution began to boil...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd come up with something like a "sheep per capita ratio", but I don't particularly want to facilitate a redundant joke. :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
really now?

well that blows the common myth out of my head. Could you come up with some figures though?

But anyway, considering NZ's human population being something about 4-5 million, there would definietely be a problem if sheep started to think intelligently...and ideas of revolution began to boil...
Australia has in excess of 110 million sheep or roughly 10% of the world sheep population and sheep and wool production has always been a major Australian rural industry. Australia is one of the world's premier producers of high quality clothing wool.
http://www.ruralskills.com.au/Ontrack/pages/jobs/livestock/sheeprod.html

The first Sheep were landed in New Zealand by Captain Cook in 1773. The Sheep population grew to 70.3 million in 1982 but has now declined to 43.1 million due to declining profits compared to other types of farming
http://www.sheepworld.co.nz/SheepFarming.htm

KennyD

^cheers Voltman for the stats

your still screwed when the sheep takeover starts though :happy:

nibbs

International Captain
all blacks did a swell job this morning...lol at france bring on 2 hookers so they couldn't have scrums