• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone Got FM2005?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i spose its out here too, will think about it, but Halo 2 is only a couple of days away so it might wait till after that

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Dont think its out down your way till next week.

Am well annoyed as i ordered it on Amazon 2 months ago, my mate got his delivered yesterday but mine aint come yet, probably come tommorow but im goign to oxford for the weekend so i shouldve just bought it today. Grrr..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
we get ours the 15th but i dont know if i am too keen to get it. i like 03/04 and i seem fm2005 demo and it didnt really excite me all that much.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Currently refusing to play in a tantrum after my Lincoln side lost the Play-Off Final in my second season after winning the league in my first.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
so guys tell me is it worth getting as i didnt like the screen and menu bar with the demo but i have been a keen cm series holder and have cm4, 03/04 cm99 cm01/02 do u guys think i should get fm2005

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Perhaps it's to do with the adress in the email you showed us on the other thread :p