• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Team for Madden NFL 2003

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hideki Matsui. Believe me, there are a lot of other good and better players.
oh no, you miss my point, Matsui and Ichiro are the ONLY players i know lol, coz they are Japanese, and are treated as some sort of Demi Gods over here.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Baseball is the most biggest waste of time and money in the history of sport!!!

i have more fun watching the little league baseball on espn then watching MLB Highlights of i guy throwing a ball faster than a guy can run to get him out on the base YAY, its just soo gay.

atleast with american football its all about the hits, the speed, the agility, the mobility, the personality, the passion, the cheerleaders and the cheerleaders!

And yeah i played yesterday ended a teams 28 game winning streak and had the stats of 4 catches 155 yards, 2 rushes 23yards and 3 TD's.

Sorry Nikhil i won't join ya Cos you should be using MADDEN 2005 you idiot!

but if u wanna use me but me down for FULLBACK! 99's across tha board HA

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
P.S OOTP is a great game.You can edit just about everythin for the players.Its kinda like CM only more customizable.
How?

CM is pretty much all customisable!

NikhilN

International Regular
ash chaulk said:

i have more fun watching the little league baseball on espn then watching MLB Highlights of i guy throwing a ball faster than a guy can run to get him out on the base YAY, its just soo gay.

atleast with american football its all about the hits, the speed, the agility, the mobility, the personality, the passion, the cheerleaders and the cheerleaders!

And yeah i played yesterday ended a teams 28 game winning streak and had the stats of 4 catches 155 yards, 2 rushes 23yards and 3 TD's.

Sorry Nikhil i won't join ya Cos you should be using MADDEN 2005 you idiot!

but if u wanna use me but me down for FULLBACK! 99's across tha board HA
I would if I had it you idiot!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:

That's about as ignorant as the Americans are about cricket.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Im in Hagi, heard of it? Probably not its a small town only about 50,000 people and its on the west coast of japan.

msn is kurat_9 @ hotmail dot com

ash chaulk

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That's about as ignorant as the Americans are about cricket.
yes but there is no 3 strikes ur out or highlights about throwing the ball to the keeper to stop the batsmen running 2 or 3

ash chaulk

International Captain
Positions u need really are

QB 2
RB 3
FB 1
WR 5
TE 3

LT,LG,C,RG,RT - random no ones due to the fact there the crazy guys that just block

DEFENCE

DT 3
DE 4
MLB 2
OLB 4
SS 2
FS 2
CB 4

SPECIAL TEAMS

Kicker 1
Punter 1

Mr Mxyzptlk

ash chaulk said:
yes but there is no 3 strikes ur out or highlights about throwing the ball to the keeper to stop the batsmen running 2 or 3
It's a different game, so obviously not. 8-) They'd say the same about cricket .

If you don't like it, so be it, but be sensible about it!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It's a different game, so obviously not. 8-) They'd say the same about cricket .

If you don't like it, so be it, but be sensible about it!
It just really gets on my nerves ESPN always showing Baseball players throwing a ball to the base cos they spun around.... however much better highlights of baseball should be some of the catches Big hits and the all in brawls

Mr Mxyzptlk

ash chaulk said:
It just really gets on my nerves ESPN always showing Baseball players throwing a ball to the base cos they spun around.... however much better highlights of baseball should be some of the catches Big hits and the all in brawls
It takes amazing athleticism to spin and throw the ball with that kind of power. Add that to the fact that they show a hell of a lot of catches and hits. In fact, it's just about even on any highlight reel.

Swervy

International Captain
Well I for one love American Football (have done since the mid 80's) For what I can gather,it is a lack of understanding of the game which puts people off the sport, when really it is a quite straightforward game of possession and movement...btw Go Vikings!!!!!

have tried getting into baseball..just doesnt do it for me.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Oh Oh!!!!! I'll sign up!!!! Pick me!!!!!!

I don't understand any of that stuff, so put me down as anything