• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

36th Chess Olympiad 2004 Spain

biased indian

International Coach
I dont know how many of u r intrested in the game i like the game very much and also play it?
so i thought to have a thread about the biggest team event in chess
a total of 129 teams are playing in the mens section ad 87 in womens section

the following are the list of teams that might of intrest to the CW members
with their seeding in [] bracket and their positon in {} after each round and the top 5 in each section from 6th round onwards
score after 2nd round
Men
India[5]{24}---England[6]{30}---Australia[45]{53} ---Bnagladesh[47]{60}---South Africa[65]{78} ---NewZealand[78]{94} ---Pakistan[81]{77}--- Barbados[86]{102} ---SriLanka[98]{90}--- Jamaica[101]{100} --- T&T[106]{108}
women
India[6]{12}--- England[27]{17}--- Australia[35]{41}---Bangladesh[54]{69}--- New Zealand[67]{53}--- SouthAfrica[71]{76}--- SriLanka[78]{82}---T&T[85]{87}

FRAZ

International Captain
Awww Chess . My darling . My love ............
I lovew this nerd a$$ game .................