• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

League Tri-Nations

steds

Hall of Fame Member
HA!!!!
18-6!
Britain are kicking ar$e
Longy's on fire!-along with Carney, Newton, Morley, Farrell, Wellens, Reardon, Sculthorpe

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Nathan Hoy, Mr Wright, Simon Fitzsimmons, Alex Feeney, Blewy, Ian Markus, Age Master!!!
John Howard. Can you hear me John Howard? Your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
for cyring out loud Australia...all you had to do was win.
What's John Howard got to do with it? he's not a league supporter is he?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Thought we were going to blow it again though, especially after Maguire didnt go for the corner when he broke through.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Thought we were going to blow it again though, especially after Maguire didnt go for the corner when he broke through.
from Scully's great kick ;)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
GB & Ireland were too good last night. Your forwards got on top and allowed the halves a bit more room then in the previous game. Also the size of your backline seems to cause ours quite a few problems....

Final will be a different story altogether thou...;)

nibbs

International Captain
it's fair to say that this morning my hatred of australia took on a whole new meaning

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:
Norwayan??? :huh:
You mean Norwegian, Neil? :p
I abandoned trying to spell it properly about six months ago when Håkon pointed out my success rate was approximately 10%.

It's now Norwayan.

Langeveldt

Soutie
steds said:
Nathan Hoy, Mr Wright, Simon Fitzsimmons, Alex Feeney, Blewy, Ian Markus, Age Master!!!
John Howard. Can you hear me John Howard? Your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did that bloody commentator ever open his mouth...