• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

League Tri-Nations

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Don't get me wrong, McGuire is a great support player and above average playmaker, the dude just can't tackle....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Willing to put your money where your mouth is steds?

How about an avatar bet - If Great Britian win, I will wear a English flag for a week, and if New Zealand win, you were a New Zealand flag as your avatar.

Any takers?
I accept your foolish challenge

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
If there's any luck he'll be watching from the sidelines.
You supporting New Zealand, now?

Why do you wish the best scrum half in Great Britain not to play? That's real un-patrioticness(if it's even a word)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
You supporting New Zealand, now?

Why do you wish the best scrum half in Great Britain not to play? That's real un-patrioticness(if it's even a word)

If he gets his haircut, learns how to kick and doesn't bet on NZ, he can play

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Thats a hell of alot to ask there Dave....remember long has only had 3 games in the last three months and to be going into a test series on that with next to no match practise would be very hard for anyone. Besides in the squad they don't have another half really....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
:D :D :D :D
Lets all take some time to worship the god that is Paul Wellens

Craig said:
Willing to put your money where your mouth is steds?

How about an avatar bet - If Great Britian win, I will wear a English flag for a week, and if New Zealand win, you were a New Zealand flag as your avatar.

Any takers?
me! said:
I accept your foolish challenge
ahem! *rubs hands with glee* :D :D :p

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well...NZ really should have put GB away after their 1st half performance. Sonny Bill Williams is outstanding, we just need to find a few more players like him & we'll be right. We definately need to get rid of Vinnie Anderson at 5/8, because he's rubbish there.

Mander was average but I guess we'll just have to hope that Australia win next week.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Must admit, our victory surprised me - but that avatar is far too small.
I was the only one I could find that was large enough to fit under the avatar site restrications.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tim said:
Well...NZ really should have put GB away after their 1st half performance. Sonny Bill Williams is outstanding, we just need to find a few more players like him & we'll be right. We definately need to get rid of Vinnie Anderson at 5/8, because he's rubbish there.

Mander was average but I guess we'll just have to hope that Australia win next week.
I have to say GB def had the better of the ref's tight calls. A tougher ref might've disallowed our second try. Fair play to MacGuire tho, really jusified his selection.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah he really looks a good player.
NZ also have a 5/8 coming through named Benji Marshall but he's had a bad run of injuries of late.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I was playing football right near the JJB today. Even at 3pm the atmosphere was electric. Expect a classic today