• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2004 Melbourne Cup

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
You always need to throw a old stager in, someone who has run and WON over the 3200m before...

today that old stager looks like Grey Song...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i love picking 1st , 2nd 4th and 6th......why not

i won on makybe - diva but still shattered with not getting the tri oh well

ash chaulk

International Captain
i won on makeybe diva put $10 to win dunno how much return that is BUT

i also put $10 trifector on Diva, Vinnie roe, dalzao

dont know where dalzao ended up tho

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I had $1 each way on Makybe Diva, $2 each way on Vinnie Roe & $1 each way on Zazzell (or however you spell that horses name). Had MD & VR in my trifectas, but unfortunately for me Grey Song & She's Archie didn't get a place.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
She's Archie bowed a tendon and has finished her racing career:(.

I'm very happy with the $13 i got for Makybe about a month ago, but didn't take Zazzman in any multi bets :@.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thewizard1o1 said:

I'm very happy with the $13 i got for Makybe about a month ago, but didn't take Zazzman in any multi bets :@.

Zazzman, that was its name. :cool: :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
thewizard1o1 said:

She's Archie's leg was already pretty dodgy going into the race, wasn't it? That's one of the reasons I stayed away from her.

Although it didn't help me at all - Grey Song battled on, and Distinction left it too late.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
She was sore but they couldn't really find out what was wrong with her....poor thing bowed tendons arn't nice :(.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer i had a box trifecta with a few horses on a flexi and missed out

bummer

had some to win on makybe diva though so......